Bonus Chapter: A Peek at "His" Plans

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No Pov:

On the planet Earth, there stood the town of Kouh. From the distance the moon, the city was quite miniscule. The size from this height made it look like an ant.

However, even to a god's eyes, the entire universe was still miniscule to the gods that reincarnated our dear main character, Y/n. They all looked at this universe.

However, it's not only in our universe but also other universes. The universes where different events had happened in other universes.

For example, in another universe, a certain austrian art students may have been accepted into a art school, homework would have never existed in another, or religion didn't exist.

But...in each universe, they all have what they call...a phase. Various layers of reality that shapes that very universe. The concept of christianity, buddhism and other religion all reside in a phase, inserted in a universe where they exist and is part of that universe's reality.

The gods are able to add phases themselves, adding new realities and manipulating existing ones. However, there is also lesser gods...just like the gods in Christianity and Hindus that can only manipulate their own Phase of reality.

However, even someone as powerful as them, has to bow down to humanities greatest strength...their potential. Human's learn if they are given the time, and motivation, they will learn it.

The gods who currently watched over the universe where Y/n is, fell victim to a certain human, one who hated the gods with a fury. And even then, the gods couldn't do anything. They all looked at the scene unfold as they were nervous.

God 1:"...It's all going according to that mortal's plan." It said in a nervous tone.

God 2:"..To think a mortal would go through this much trouble...just to destroy this world run by magic."

God 1:"Indeed, a mortal not even from this universe, but from a different one."

God 2:"...What of the mortal we reincarnated? Is he..." He asked in a worried tone.

God 1:"Yes...not only him but...it would seem the others from His universe are also crossing over." He answered.

God 2:"Truly his brilliance show both well...brilliance and madness. To think a mere mortal managed to corner us into...reincarnating that mortal named...Y/n for his plans."

God 1:"Not only that, but the lesser god of... Christianity has fallen by the people of this universe as well. His son named Michael has taken temporary reigns of the Phase of Christianity." He informed his fellow god.

God 2:"Another god falls. Surely that man is happy. Forcibly inserting the powers of science into a world run by magic just to...destroy magic and it's gods."

God 1:"To think a mortal exists just like him...Truly...the brilliant mind of The One Behind It All...

the brilliant mind of The One Behind It All

...Aleister Crowley."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED

Bonus chapter because I felt like it. (This chapter can be considered canon in this fic, btw.)

)