Chapter 25: An Offer For War

" ":Talking
' ':Thought
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's Pov:

Everything was finally done. I had finally asked Sona a favor and she agreed to help me with keeping an eye out for Asia. Now, the question is if she will actually tell me any news. Knowing them, they'll take this opportunity to ask Asia a few questions.

Not my business anymore. It's Asia's choice wether she answers them or not. So, I don't care either way.

I was now out on my way to get out of Kuoh Academy as many female students all fawn over me. They keep saying how fragile I look and how much they want to take care of me.

It made me annoyed as hell to be fawned over. In my previous life, nobody would even bat an eye at my condition. But it's all fine now. Since the gates out of this school was in my sights as my feet finally step into the courtyard.

Y/n:"Finally, just a few more steps then I'm out of here." I said to myself.

As I pass by the front gate of the Kuoh Academy, Xenovia and Irina were both waiting by the side as they look at me intently, which I responded with nothing. I ignored them and just continued on my way towards my apartment.

Xenovia:"...Is Asia an angel?" She suddenly asked me.

The question she asked me caught my attention as I stop my advance towards my apartment to hear them out.

Y/n:"Wasn't it already obvious with the wings? Or are you blind?" I insulted her to get out of the conversation much quicker.

Xenovia:"I'll put aside that insult for now and ask again. Is Asia an angel? Or better yet, a fake angel?" She asked me.

My head was getting irritated from talking with her right now. I have alot of preparations to do and a tenants who I have to look after, with one being a special case.

Y/n:"Why does it matter to you? After all, she's nothing more than a witch that was cast away by the Britain Church, right?" I responded.

Xenovia:"Exactly. And yet she displayed wings and the amount was comparable to that of Archangels. We saw the wings and yet we felt no surge of holy magic from her. So, is she an angel or not?" She asked me again.

Y/n:"...Look here, Saint. Asia was casted out of the church. So, it doesn't matter if she is an angel or not. The fact remains that she's no-longer in association with the church anymore." I explained to her.

Irina:"Bu-"

Y/n:"Don't forget, that brat is also in the occult research club. Meaning, she's under Rias Gremory's protection. I'm sure the higher ups of the church would be greatly disappointed when they learned you brought in the devils in your mission, right?" I threatened.

Never would have thought I'd use Rias's name as a threat. But that doesn't matter. As long as it get's these annoying little saints away from me and decrease my workload, then I'm fine using Rias's name. Heck, it might get her more popularity even.

Xenovia:"....Tch!" She clicked her tongue in annoyance.

Irina:"*Sigh* Were sorry to disturb you, Accelerator-san. We'll be going now. Have a nide day." She apologized to me.

Irina waved to me goodbye as they both enter the Academy of Kuoh as I turn around to leave the premises around the school filled with perverts.

WITH ASIA

Asia's Pov:

I did it! I asked Qliphah to teach me about magic. Qliphah may be a demon, but she's a close friend of mine. I'm sure she knows alot of magic spells that can help me with magic and protects myself.