Chapter 28: Magic + Science Theory of Dark Matter

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

I was now sitting on the couch as I remember what Rias said. The fact that Kakine has been fully revived with his Dark Matter body is something I predicted but I didn't think it would be this fast.

 The fact that Kakine has been fully revived with his Dark Matter body is something I predicted but I didn't think it would be this fast

Dark matter is an Esper ability that is, to what I see, is the strongest and most versatile of the level 5 esper abilities. A new type of matter that affects the laws of the world in a different way, as well as being under different laws that didn't exist before the 2nd rank made it.

Y/n:"It's possible that he changed the nature of Dark Matter. I have to prepare for that possibility. If he wants a rematch, he'll probably do exactly that." I said to myself as I pinch the bridge of my nose.

I was having a headache. I mean, who wouldn't? First thing in the morning, I get news of another new enemy. Not only is he an esper, but also the 2nd ranked level 5. With current arc of DXD, nobody can even hope to scratch the 2nd.

Misaka 10046:"You seem to be in deep thought. Is something wrong? Ask's Misaka in a worried tone." She asked.

Y/n:"...None of your business. Just enjoy the day." I answered.

Last Order:"Ehh!? You shouldn't be in a bad mood first thing in the morning! Misaka can't accept this! Yell's Misaka as Misaka tells you to cheer up." Last Order shouted.

Y/n:"Tch! Just go eat already!" I said to Last Order.

Last Order:"Fine! So moody! Say's Misaka as Misaka pouts and goes to the dining table to eat." She said as she sits down and starts eating the food that Asia cooked.

As I state into the room of tenants and freeloaders in my apartment, I stare back at Asia. As soon as I laid eyes on her, I got an idea. The 2nd reincarnated here by probably using Asia's body as a format.

Kakine's dark matter works in many different ways. However, in order for it to actually work, he needs his brain...if Kakine was infact revived, it would mean that his brain is still intact.

However, Kakine appeared when he was residing within Asia. If that were the case...Kakine's brain should be within Asia. And the Kakine that those devils saw was a Dark Matter clone. However, this was all a theory.

The reason for it is in order to manipulate dark matter, he still needs his original brain since his brain is what enables his AIM diffusion fields to come out as well as his personal reality. But...that's not to say Dark Matter can't also replicate that.

I looked at Asia as I thought of a plan. If Kakine was a clone, that means the original dark matter Kakine is within her, meaning I can use Asia as a format to learn more about Dark Matter...If and I mean IF Kakine changed some of his Dark Matter's nature.

Y/n:"Asia, meet me in my room, now." I demanded.

Asia:"Umm...Okay." She agreed.

Both me and her entered my room. She entered first as I entered last. I then locked the door behind me as I hear Last Order wanting to get inside and want's in on what me and Asia were gonna do. Of course, Asia noticed me lock the door.