Chapter 14: A Certain Albino Audience

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

Me and the others were now currently in a famility restaurant, a table for six. Misaka#10046 and Qliphah sitting next to me with me in between them both, while Last Order and Asia were infront of us, with Misaka#10046 eating food, while me and Qliphaha were only drinking our respected beverages, Blacked Coffee and Choco milk.

Asia:"Uwah! The food in these Family Restaurants are so delicious!" She said in bliss as she continued eating.

Last Order:"I agree. Depite what Accelerator said, they are still delicious! Say's Misaka Misaka enjoying and savoring the food!" She said also filled with bliss.

Misaka#10046:"What about you, Accelerator? Are you not gonna eat? Say's Misaka worried about your health." She asked me.

Y/n:"I'm fine. My body may be smaller thinner than most, but my food consumption is able to atleast keep me going." I answered as I take a sip from my coffee.

Qlipahah:"Nehehe~Master only eats at a bear minumum on what the human body needs, but his body still retains it's thin form." She said joining in on the conversation.

Y/n:"Okay, how about we stop talking about me and just finish your damned food." I said to them as the three eating nodded and continued on eating.

As we continue eating, I suddenly feel a magical presence behind me, through the Qliphah's physical body currently present in the physical realm and tha ks to our contract. I then look behind to see it was Koneko's cat familiar, Shirou.

Y/n:'What the heck does this pussy want again!?' I asked in my head annoyed that Rias and her peerage are on watch for me.

Seeing this, I stood up from my chair and started walking towards the doors of the family restaurant.

Asia:"Accelerator, where are you going?" Asia asked me.

Y/n:"Going out, don't follow me." I answered as I leave the familty restaurant.

I then walked over to the bushes where the Koneko's familiar stood on as it suddenly goes inside the bushes. I then hear footsteps approaching behind me as I look back to see Rias.

Y/n:"What do you want now? I already fucking told you, No." I reminded her.

Rias:"I know, but just this once. I want to talk to you again. But this time, in private." She said to me.

She then threw towards me a can of black coffee as I catch and she sits down on a nearby bench and gestures me to sit down with her.

Rias:"Please, come and sit down." She requested.

Y/n:"Tch, let's get this over with." I said to myself as I sat down next to her.

As I sat down, I open the canned of coffee and started taking sips as she opens her can of soda and took a sip.

Rias:"How is the coffee? Is it to your liking?" She asked me.

Y/n:"If it's black coffee, it's good for me." I responded as I took a sip.

Rias:"Hehehe~ I guess so." She responded. "You know, Mr Accelerator. I've been thinking about what you said to me back at the Occult Research Clubroom." She said to me.

Y/n:"And that matters to me why?" I asked her.

Rias:"You really opened my eyes after that statement you said, and with the trainings we did at the mountains, it made me realize just how weak I am." She said to me.

Y/n:"Fucking finally." I responded as I take a sip from my coffee.

Rias:"Anyway, I wanted to thank you in person. You really opened my eyes and helped me grow, even if it's just as short as 10 days." She thanked me.