Chapter 7: Taking Care Of Problems

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No pov:

Y/n was now currently standing in the middle front of Raynare and Dohnaseek. Raynare had now currently stolen Asia's Sacred Gear, resulting in her death as Y/n held on her at her dying breath.

Y/n:"One last chance, third-string. Hand over the Sacred Gear and nobody get's hurt." He said to them.

Raynare:"Hah! As if your in the position to make offers! With this Sacred Gear, you will never be able to harm me physically!" She shouted in confidence.

Hearing this, Y/n clicked his tongue. He then accelerated himself towards Dohanseek and kicked him in the gut.

Dohnaseek:"Gah!" He said in pain.

Y/n didn't stop as he accelerated both him and Dohnaseek to a wall, his kick pushing against Dohnaseeks stomach by using the wall until...his whole feet went through his stomach.

Dohnaseek then spat out blood as Y/n takes his foot out of the Fallen Angels stomach, making the large hole on his stomach visible and his foot completely covered in blood.

Dohnaseek:"Ra-Raynare...Save-" He pleaded for Raynare to save him, but was cut off with Y/n shooting him on the neck.

Y/n then grabbed ahold of his neck and started putting pressure on it as well as aiming a gub towards his head and then in one moment....Dohnaseeks brain get's and shot at the same time his heart explodes. Revealing Dohnaseek to now have a hole on his forehead and his body leaking out blood from any available orifice.

Raynare, who witnessed this grotesque event was now in fear as Y/n looks at her with a bored look.

Y/n:"What a lucky day for you. You get to die last out of the four Fallen Angels." He taunted Raynare as he began walking towards her slowly.

As Y/n took one step forward, Rayner took one step back and then after a while, Raynare started creating Light Spears and throwing them at Y/n, one after another, barrages of Spears wee thrown and reflected as 2 spears were relfected to both sides of Y/n as after a while they explode behind him as he continues to walk.

Y/n:"Why try to prevent the inevitable. From the start, you were already dead." He said to Raynare.

Raynare:"Shut up! Shut up! I am the supreme! I am a Fallen Angel! No mere human can defeat the likes of me!" She yelled in rage.

She theb blindly threw a spear of light towards Y/n as it get's reflected, but it hits her thigh, making her fall to the ground in pain.

Raynare:"AGHH!" She yelled in pain as Y/n gets near Raynare as he stomps on her thigh.

He then went and started squeezing on the wound on Raynare's as his other hand started pulling. And then, after a while. Her leg finally let go of her body as it was ripped off clean.