Chapter 20: A New Artificial Esper?

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No pov:

In the apartment where Y/n and Asia live together, Y/n can be seen sitting down on an armchair, overlooking the view on the balcony's window from the inside as he looked through to see the night sky.

Y/n:"Tch, what's taking that brat so long?" He asked himself.

It's currently 8:32 pm at nighttime as he waited for Asia Argento's arrival. Classes that day usually end in about 5:00pm or 6:00pm for the one's with clubs.

But Asia has not returned after nearly about 4 hours from exiting the school. This made Y/n mad and worried as someone suddenly comes in from behind.

Misaka#10046:"Are you also worried for Asia? Ask's Misaka in a worried tone." The clone of the original 3rd rank asked.

Y/n:"That brat's still not home even after nearly 4 hours. Who wouldn't?" He responded.

Misaka#10046:"Hmmm, you make a good point. Say's Misaka, agreeing."

Y/n:"Good, now with that conversation done..." He stopped talking as he stood up.

Y/n started walking towards the aparment's front door, intending to leave and making Misaka#10046 confused.

Misaka:#10046:"Where are you going? Ask's Misaka."

Y/n:"To find the blonde nun. I'm done waiting." He said a bit pissed off.

With that said, he left the room and slammed the door shut as he descends the floors through the elevator.

TIMESKIP [8:51PM]

Currently a few minutes after Y/n left the apartment complex, he went straight towards the direction of one of the abandoned storage units as Qliphah had felt a strange sudden surge of an angelic like presences around the area he was currently walking through. A street field with abandoned storage buildings.

Y/n:"Tch, this place looks like shit." He said as he walked through the streets.

Everywhere as far as the eye could see was all broken down storage buildings as Y/n summons Qliphah to his side.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~Quite the scenery master." She pointed out.

Y/n:"Shut up and just tell me where the energy came from." He ordered her.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ It's just right over there, master. The one between the other two abandoned storage units." She answered.

With that, Y/n nods and goes over to the unit. As he arrives at the front gate, he tried to open it, only for it to be locked.

Y/n:"Fucking annoying." He said as he brought up his leg.

And then, in one swift front kick, the force applied was strong enough for the door to be thrown at the other side of the building and crack the wall on the other side as it opens the building.

With that, Y/n enter's the building to see something unusual. He see's almost everything in the vicinity to be all shredded instead of being destroyed. Meaning someone or something had cut them, instead of rotting and destroying itself.

Y/n:"This looks like a training ground for a rabid-samurai thanks to those clean cuts." He pointed out.

Infact, the now rusted machinery were all neatly cut as if it was a knife cutting butter, meaning something strong and sharp was used and was big enough to oversize or atleast surpass the width of the machinery.

Y/n:"*Sigh*...I know your in here. Come out and maybe I won't kill you....painfully!" He shouted.

His shout echoed through the building as the sound of metal being stepped on was the response to his shout. He stood seemingly not on guard, but his hand and legs were ready to shake the entire building with his vector control of necessary.