Chapter 2: First Supernatural Encounter

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

I was now currently in a cafe, drinking my very first hot black coffee. It's currently been 2 days since I've been here, and I found out I'm in the world of Highschool Dxd. It was quite obvious with this city being named Kuoh and the famous Kuoh Academy. An all girls school turned CoEd.

Y/n:"Tch, a world filled with busty bimbo's and perverts, just great." I complained as I take one final sip from my coffee.

After that, I stood up from my seat and started walking over to the direction of Kuoh Academt, in order to know what arc I'm in, I should see what the main cast are currently doing.

TIMESKIP

I was now entering the vicinity of Kuoh Academy as I see multiple girls looking at me with admiration and lust while the boys looked at me with jealousy and some lust, with my appearance nearly resembling a girl.

Y/n:"Are these fucks blind?" I asked myself as I feel disgusted by their gazes.

Thanks to my new body, the hormones that regulat teens feel during and after puberty is non-existant, I have no sexual desires or lust, but the people that attend this academy, the opposite can be said.

After a while of walking, I finally arrived to where the old school building is, as it wad the headquarters for the Gremory Peerage as well the Occult Research Club Room. As I walk to it, I see the one and only, Rias Gremory, glaring daggers at me as she sat on the window.

I guess she's able to sense the angelic wings or form I have, after all, I'm connected to the Tree of Clonoth and Spehiroth as well as Qlipthoth

I guess she's able to sense the angelic wings or form I have, after all, I'm connected to the Tree of Clonoth and Spehiroth as well as Qlipthoth. Seeing her glare at me, I glare at her back as she get's taken a back by it a bit as I click my tongue in annoyance.

Y/n:"Tch, I've done what I came her to know, time to go." I said as I see Issei was being chased by some kendo club members.

Seeing this made me realized it's still the start of the series. Issei still hasn't been killed and was reincarnated as a devil and Asia still isn't here. Seeing as I was already done with what I came here to do, I decided to just turn around and leave, staying here will give the female students here a nosebleed if I stay to much.

After that, I left the school ground as I call for a taxi. I told him to go to my apartment complex as he nods and start's driving to it's location.

I then leaned on the car window as I saw a glimpse of a figure in a trenchcoat, looking at me while standing on a street lamp, making me click my tongue.

Y/n:"Tch, first the devils now the fallen angels. I just can't take a break, can't I?" I complained to myself quietly as I wait for the taxi to arrive to my apartment complex.

Rias's pov:

Me and Akeno were now currently in the Occult Research's Clubroom. As we sense an angelic like presence just outside. I look out the window, only to see the presence came from a white-haired and thin boy who had pale skin and red crimson eyes, matching the redness of my hair.