Chapter 27: The Number 2's Return

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Issei's Pov:

Me, Kiba, Koneko, Xenovia and Irina are currently all together, inside the abandoned as me, Kiba and Koneko were changing into robes meant for priests of the church.

Irina:"Sorry if this is inconvenient to you devils. It's the only disguise we could think of." Irina apologized.

Kiba:"It doesn't matter. As long as we can get this over with." He said with a serious expression.

After some time, me and my teammates all wore the priest robes. Irina and Xenovia grabbed both of their excalibur pieces and went to our side to head out.

 Irina and Xenovia grabbed both of their excalibur pieces and went to our side to head out

Xenovia:"We won't accomplish much in a large group. We'll split up and cover more ground." She suggested.

We all nodded in agreement. Xenovia and Irina split from the group as me and the others were together, searching for a sign of what Kiba wanted to see and fight.

Saji:"Damn...this is so not awesome. These robes are too warm!" Saji complained.

Oh yeah...I forgot Saji was also here. I kinda agree on his take with the robes.

Issei:"It is a bit warm, but we can't worry about that now. Let's focus on the search." I said to Saji.

Saji:"I get that and all, but where are we even supposed to start? We don't exactly have any leads." He made his point out loud.

As much as I don't want to admit, Saji's right. We don't exactly know where to start our search. We'd aimlessly go around city, dressed as priests. Where should we start...

Issei:"....Damn it. Where do we actually start..." I whispered to myself.

I bit my lip in frustration. I wanted to help Kiba on his search for the Excaliburs, even going as far as getting someone in another peerage involved. Just where do we start...

Issei:"..Hmm? Koneko-chan?" Koneko tugged on my robe.

Koneko:"I have a place in mind." She announced.

Issei:"You do?"

Koneko:"Yeah. Me and Yuuto-senpai have a place." She answered.

KUOH TOWN-ABANDONED BUILDING:NIGHTTIME

Issei's pov:

Me and others arrived to where Kiba and Koneko wanted to start our search. To my surprise, it was the building on where I first attended my stray devil hunting mission. When we killed Viser, the hot babe with spider legs.

Issei:"Hey...isn't this where we killed that stray devil, Viser?" I asked for confirmation.

Saji:"Viser? Stray devil?" Saji asked.