Chapter 13 Axl ❤️ Licah

Licah's POV

Here I am waking up in Axl's bed. Damn! My head is aching. He is not around.

Someone twisted the doorknob. It was Axl smiling widely at me.

"Are you okay? Can you get up? They are waiting for you. Let's have breakfast together."

I stretched my arms and legs. "Morning hug?" I asked.

Axl sat on the bed and hugged me and fixed my hair. "I love you always." I can feel the sincerity. He really loves me, and it's not just for the sake of having a wife.
"You don't need to answer, Licah. I know you need to process this first. The important thing is I love you and I can call you mine legally." He kissed the top of my head.

"No, Axl. I love you and I will love you forever. You have to trust me, okay?"

"I will trust you."
He waited for me to wash my face and change clothes.

I was so surprised that his family is this big. "Required family breakfast together." Axl whispered to me.

"The one who gave me biscuits!" So this is how his grandmom remembered me, the one who gave him biscuits for free.
"How did it happen? Do you want to plant with us? You can share how Axl courted you in the garden later. I have all day to listen."

"There is no courting. Licah is my first love during my high school days." Axl said. At least he is the one who said it this time. It sounded cocky if I were the one who shares this with his family.

"Good morning." I timidly greeted them. Everyone is looking at us. I think they can't believe that Axl brought a guy here for the first time.

"Sit down." Sir Nigel said.

Two identical twins are looking at me too. One of them is Axl's dad. For sure, the one sitting beside Sir Nigel.

"Hi, LJ." Shit! This is North. He knows me since Trent and him were varsity before. "You know me, right?"

"Hi, North." Damn, I am nervous looking at him now.

Axl pulled a seat for me. "It's okay. Hmm?"

I nodded at him. I should forget everything related to Trent since I am serious about this relationship with Axl. I hope North won't mention it to his family. I am not comfortable telling them now that I was from a 12-years past relationship.

"You know each other too?" Sir Riley asked his son.

"Yes, of course." North paused. "Who wouldn't know the famous Licah John?"
This is making me damn nervous. I hope he won't mention Trent.
"He is in the hall of fame of top achievers in MSU. He is smart so I know him."

"Are you smart too?" Axl asked him. They all laughed and I don't know why.

"Feel at home, LJ. Don't worry." North smiled at me. It's like he is assuring me that he is not going to mention it.
I am sure they will know too, but at least not on my first day here.

"Uhm, so about the wedding, let me handle it with Maru. We have lots of free time. So don't worry about it." Sir Riley told us.

"Thank you." I don't know what to say.

"Can I invite my boyfriend? He won't tell anyone I promise." North asked us.

"Of course, feel free." I answered.

"I think Enzo is inviting someone too. Right?" It was Honey. I don't think I will be close with this guy. He seems different. I mean by how he talks.

"Baby, I am not inviting anyone." Enzo told his boyfriend.