Chapter 19 Enzo ❤️ Honey

Enzo's POV

Honey is taking a nap. His phone keeps vibrating so I opened it. I was relieved when I saw his dad's message. "I just read your message. Let's go next time then. Sleep early."
He is not lying when he said that he is only going to meet his dad.

I kissed him while sleeping.

"Baby, no." He whined.

"But I want to" I showered him with kisses more. "Wake up now. It will be hard for you to sleep again later."

"You are disturbing my peaceful sleep." He mumbled.

I kissed him again. This time with tongue while his eyes are still closed.

"Baby! Please! I am sleeping!" Honey pushed me away.

I was so wrong for suspecting him earlier of cheating. I should have known better.

I want to bite his cheek but Honey would probably kill me.

I grabbed his hand and slid it inside my pants. "Let's make a baby."

He opened his eyes.
Why does he look sad? Did I say something wrong?

"Why, baby? I am just kidding."
Of course, we need to graduate first. I want to make my mom proud. He wants to see my photo in the MSU hallway. I would like to give that to him as a gift for being my best supportive mom. MSU recognizes the top students every school year. Only 3 top students for the whole university are selected yearly. I want to be part of it when I graduate. I would want my photo to be placed beside my dad's. He is the top student during their time.

"Nothing, I am sorry." He uttered.

"Why are you sorry? I am just joking. I can wait."

"I love you." He clung to me. This is the Honey that I love the most. He is really sweet. They just don't know the real him. For the seven years that I knew Honey, I am still falling for him every day. I like him just the way he is.

"And I love you more, my sweetest baby."

"I'll call dad first."
If you would check Honey's recent calls, you would only see my name, his dad, or mommy Ira.
I just let him in my room first and went to the dining to check if the food is already done.

I saw Axl eating an apple. It's unusual to see him not holding his tablet. We call him here Aidan jr. He never admits it but I know he is a fan of our grandfather. He follows his footsteps.
He can never be like him completely though because Axl is married to his work. His single ass cannot relate to those oldie couple who are now flirting with each other again on the couch.

"What are you looking at?" Axl asked me.

"I am just wondering how would it look if you have a partner beside you." I laughed. My mom laughed with me too.

"Don't worry, son. It will happen soon. We are already working on it. We have lots of applicants already that Axl can choose from." My mom said.

"I am not interested." The single guy uttered.

"You have thousands of applicants to be your wife already. Your mom said we should hire to filter them. We need to review their profile one by one. Who knows if there is a criminal on the list. We need to find the best one for our Axl." Mommy added.

"Don't bother." Axl answered. "I would better go and work than to date anyone. It's just a waste of time."

"You are missing half of your life," I told him.

"Why? Are you even happy dating Honey?" He asked me. Is he making fun of my relationship with Honey?

"Of course, I am."