Chapter 16 Enzo ❤️ Honey

Enzo's POV

"Let's break up." Honey messaged me again. He will just get tired of trying to break up with me. It will never happen. Not in this lifetime.

"Baby, where are you? Where do you want to have lunch tomorrow?" I replied.

That's how Honey is. I know he never means it.  Honey loves me so much. Maybe I did something that made him sulk again.

"I am serious." He replied.

"Then say it to my face."
No matter how extreme our fight, we always forget the cause when we are already facing each other.

My name is Enzo Rush Jongcheveevat
Currently third-year college in MSU. I am in a 7 years relationship with Honey. He studies at Brook University. It was just near our school too. Their family owns it. Even though we study at different schools, we always spend our lunch together.

As the youngest of their family, Honey has always 4 well-trained bodyguards around him all the time. I only have two though.

"I'll go to your place."

"Don't bother. I am sleepy now. I just messaged you to say I want to break up before sleeping." He replied.

"Well, how am I supposed to sleep after you say that?"

"Sleep like a normal person, Enzo Rush."

"Good for you. I am driving to your place. Don't leave the house."

As much as I want to, his dad never allows Honey to sleep more than once a week in my place.

I can sleep at their house, but I need to wake up early for the required breakfast at home which is a hassle for me.

I didn't wait for him to reply and go to their place instead. Their place has a great security system too. But I am still proud of our Elites because I know they could never beat that.

"Pierce's place." I asked my bodyguard.

"Let me inform sir Cyrus first." Iris told me.

It's almost 11 already and they need to inform the head before letting me out.

He drove to Honey's mansion. I saw his dad with his business partners in the living room.

"It is late already, Enzo." His dad told me.

"Honey is still awake sending me weird messages."

"Be quick. He needs to sleep at least seven hours before class." His dad asked.

I went to the biggest room owned by Honey. He was born fifteen years after his older brother so they spoiled him a lot. He was like a miracle baby. They are expecting him to be a girl because he has already four older brothers which is why they named him Honey.

"How is my baby here who wants to break up with me so I can visit him and cuddle with him. Did you miss me that much?"

He was busy writing in his journal. You can't disturb him when he was doing that.

"Go home, Enzo."

"Later, baby. I'll let you sleep first and leave after."

That is his sixth journal already since I knew him. I have never read it. I never tried. He writes every night in that journal.

I just love this guy so much. I don't know what will I do without him.

____________________________

Flashback 7 years ago.
(13 years old Enzo and Honey)

I was in the bookstore buying my stuff for my art project when a guy the same age as me bumped into me.
He was with his bodyguards who carries his stuff.