Chapter 36 Axl ❤️ Licah

Licah's POV

I woke up late with no Axl beside me. He went to work. He didn't sleep at all because we arrived around four in the morning, and he still had to make love to me. I am not that addicted to sex, let's be clear on that. I just find it incomplete to sleep without that. Axl got me used to it.

I was eating my lunch alone with two pair of eyes staring at me. It was Mommy Reese and Mommy Riley. It seems that they have something to say but restraining themselves to say so.

"Yes, mom?"
I looked at them, but they rattled. What is wrong?

"Huh? Nothing. W-why?" It was mommy Riley. They are hiding something, and it can't be more obvious with the expression on their faces.

"Are you sure? You can tell it to me."

"Well, your husband messaged us and asked us to watch over you so here we are. Just eat, Licahbells. This is our duty today. We feel like we have an important job and Axl will pay us. This is exciting." Mommy Reese looked so happy having a task. Axl doesn't need to ask them. I am okay. I can manage.

I stood up to clean my plate.

"Be careful, Licah." Mommy Riley reminded. They are so extra.

I put my dishes on the sink, and the two followed me. They can't be serious right now. Did my husband really ask them to look after me?

"Just put it there, Licah. Cloud will be washing it later." Mommy Reese said. I looked at Cloud who is busy with his laptop.

My phone rang. My husband is calling.

"How are you pretty? I'll go home early. Anything you want me to buy? I can get it before going home." Axl asked.

"Can I send you the list?"

He laughed on the other line. "Now it made me nervous. Go ahead and send it. I can get anything for you."

"Okay, I'll wait for you."

"I love you, Licah."

I looked around first before replying. "I l-love you more, Axl."

I was surprised by the sudden screaming behind me. Mommy Reese and Mommy Riley are acting like teenagers. It was like the first time they are hearing it from us.

"You two are so sweet. I was hopeless before about Axl's love life. Thank God you came. It's like a miracle. Look at our Axl very in love with his wife. Aidan was like that to me too. He is the sweetest man on Earth." Mommy Reese bragged.

"Nope. Rye is the sweetest husband on Earth." Mommy Riley argued.

"Excuse me, Riley. Your husband is our son. Aidan is the original sweetest man."

Well, for me, it is Axl. I can't join the argument since I am a newcomer to this mansion.

I excused myself and went to Honey's room. He is still recovering. The two followed me again. Are they not busy?

"Licah, what brought you here?" Honey asked.

"To visit my best friend probably." I chuckled.

"Don't try your luck. I am not your best friend." He hissed. Honey is really back. "Anyway, you are rounder now. Any names in mind for the baby?"

"I already talked to daddy Kian. He will be the one to give my son's name."

"That's better. I bet you will just give your son an ugly name if it's you." Honey said in a serious tone.

"Baby," Enzo warned him.

"That's a joke." Honey said.

My phone rang again.