Chapter 43 Enzo ❤️ Honey Cont.

16yo Enzo and Honey

I'll just release some chapters from their younger years. I feel like I didn't give these two justice to their character. I'll continue their story.

Enzo's POV

Stuck at problem 6, I can only sigh heavily. Why am I even doing my brother's worksheet? It's not that a college student forced me to do so. It was just my way of resolving the issue before it got worse. And what do I mean by that? I mean my mom's earful nagging. To be honest, not to sugarcoat this one and say everyone is smart on their way, but my brother, my fucking brother North is the dumbest Kirigun ever. It is still questionable to me how my brother graduated high school. Despite all his lacking, North is a social butterfly. Everyone loves him. He can be scary to other people sometimes, but he likes to be liked by everyone around. He badly wanted attention. Yes, and he is doing everything except for studying.

"Just leave it there. I can handle it later." My brother who happened to pass by me, wearing his sweaty jersey said.

Leave it there? It will rot to hell and I bet he wouldn't touch it at all.

He is confident no one would kick him out of MSU. That is mainly because we are Jongcheveevat. No one would dare.

My phone rang and I picked it up in a second. I am sure this is Honey.

"I am on my way to Surin." I can hear annoyance from Honey's voice. He has been my boyfriend since we were thirteen. People say it was just puppy love. I don't do puppy love. I love. Extremely. Possessively. On my own way.

"I bet you are not asking for permission. I am going with you. How about 7 p.m.?"

"Already in my chopper as we speak. Mommy Ira is not replying. I need to check on him."

I am not sure if this is an obsession, but Honey fucking calls mommy Ira three times a day to check on him. He updates him more than he updates me.

"Baby," I warned. "Let him rest."

"Yeah, that is why I need to know if he really is resting or if he is just tired of listening to me. Is he sick of me?"

"Chill. He would say it to your face if he is tired of you. You know him. He will tell you to stop calling if he wants you to seriously stop calling."

"That is why I am going there. Bye, baby. See you tomorrow I guess."

"I love you," I said while I was closing the worksheet. I am going there too.

He ended the call. He didn't even say it back? Or was it because the background noise was too loud and I wasn't able to hear it? Was that it?

I called him again and he didn't answer my call. I got notified on my Instagram instead. It was a picture of him with the massive headphones.

"I use heli as much as I use a car. Fuck that, haters! Your cheap ass can't relate. Now focus on fixing your rusty bikes.Keep hating me.Just know that while you are dying to curse me in all language, I am here enjoying and living the best life you would never experience in this lifetime. Stay miserable. You can do it, just give up. lols."
That is why people always talk behind his back. Yes, he is a brat. My beautiful spoiled brat. I never asked him to change. I love him just the way he is may sound cliche, but yeah I fucking love him to the core.

Another photo was posted. It was a photo from the helicopter showing the trees on the ground.

"Just to update my haters. I am off to my favorite home to eat some messed up cookies made by the most glam human on earth.  Btw, forgot to say earlier. I love you Enzo. But I know you love me more than that. Facts😏"