Chapter 44 Enzo ❤️ Honey

16yo Enzo and Honey

Honey's POV

That twink from the next block just told me that I am the reincarnation of Satan.They hate me for being a member of Pierce and soon-to-be Jongcheveevat? Makes sense. Pierce is already powerful, what more if I become a Jongcheveevat?It really makes sense. Imagine the power I can hold.
I grinned. If they hate me just because of it, I will give them more reasons to be envious of me. I will give them more valid reasons to hate me. Anyone who will try to mess with me will experience Honey's way of punishment.

I smiled wider. Fuck! It's a great day to spread hate.

Hate me at all costs. I am allowing you.

We are currently in Enzo's room. He fell asleep doing his homework.

I grabbed Enzo's phone to check his messages.

There I found the message request from that same twink who hated me and spread rumors about me. Well, it is not a baseless rumor. I know I am far from being a good person, but I don't stab anyone in the back. I stab while staring at you, bravely, confidently.

"Enzo, I am just concerned about you. Remember what I told you last time? Honey said that he doesn't love you as much as you love him. Think about it."

I know Enzo. He doesn't care about that at all.

I need to start a drama. I am not in the mood today.

I pushed Enzo to wake him up.

"Hmmm?"

"Are you talking to this guy behind my back? Without telling me?"

He got up in a flash.

"Baby?" Enzo seems a little bit confused about what I am talking about. He is so fucking handsome with his wake-up look.

I stayed silent. I am not mad at Enzo, but I want to teach that twink a lesson.  A lesson not from me, but from my boyfriend.

I grabbed my phone and acted like leaving.

"Are you friends with that guy now? To the point that you are talking about me? He was right. I said that. So what about now?"

He rubbed his eyes to wake his senses up.

"Baby." He hugged me. "Please, it is too early. Let's argue later, please. Let me just go back to sleep. We will settle it. I am having a hard time absorbing it."

I ring my bodyguard's phone. "Get the car ready. I am going home."

"What the fuck, Honey. Can you please calm down?"

"You hate it when I talk to someone else, but what the fuck are you doing?"
You won't be able to read the emotion in my face. I handle it very well.

"I am sorry. I was on my way to your class when he tried to warn me. I didn't tell you because it isn't important. That guy's opinion doesn't matter. I love you more than you love me. So what is the point when I knew it already ever since?"

"Prove to me then."

"Prove you what?"

"That this guy doesn't matter to you." I pointed to the guy's who just sent a message to him.

"By? Beating him up? You know Mommy Ira will know."

It would make me happy though. I love to see these miserable people crawling. I wanna see them staying at their own place...away from me.

"In anyway you wanted that will pleasure me."

I got up early to mop. There, my mopping buddy already started his job.