Chapter 33 Axl ❤️ Licah

Axl's POV

The doctor said we can already bring mommy Ira home as per his request. He looked so weak though.

"No, we can't bring him home yet. We need to be sure that he is one hundred percent better already." Daddy Aidan said. Mommy Ira doesn't look well yet, but he keeps asking us to bring him to the mansion.

"Dad, it's mom's decision." I said.

"No, Axl. We are not bringing him home until he fully recovered." Daddy Aidan was so stressed. Among us, he was the most affected.

We entered the room since we want to have a late dinner with him.

Mommy Reese is preparing his clothes to bring back to the mansion.

"What are you doing, baby?" Daddy Aidan asked.

"We are going home after dinner. We are bringing mommy Ira. He doesn't want to stay longer in the hospital." Mommy Reese answered.

"We are not going anywhere. Didn't you hear the doctor? He is weak. Why are you guys doing this?" Daddy Aidan pulled the bag back.

"Ouch." It was his wife.

"Aidan. Let me go home. I can't rest here. Where is Kian?" Mommy Ira asked.

"Talking to the doctors, mom. He is on his way back already. Do you need something?" I asked.

"If you keep making loud noises here, just go outside." Mommy Ira is looking at his only son.

"Mom, please. Let's stay. I won't leave you here, don't worry. Just focus on getting healthy again." He sat on the bed.

"I want to go home." He said it with conviction.

It means, it's final. We need to bring him home.

"Licah, go now! Remember what I told you. Do it. Be quick. If you stay here longer, you might not make it on time." Mommy Ira told my wife.

My wife started crying.

"Why? What happened?"  I rubbed Licah's back.

He ignored me and walked to mommy Ira. "I promise. I will take care of him."

He bowed to everyone before leaving.

What was that? I followed him outside.

"You can stay here," Licah said. "Mommy Ira needs you here. He asked me to be there for Honey. I am flying to Germany."

"What? Enzo would understand if we can't go."

"Mommy Ira asked me. He knows no one among you would leave that is why he asked me. Stay here. Honey needs support too. Baby, I'll bring guards. This is final." Licah has decided already.

"Let me just talk to mommy Ira first. I'll come with you."

Licah waited outside while I returned to the VIP room.

"Mom, I will be back right after Honey's surgery. Wait for me, okay? Tell me you'll be fine." I said.

"That's why I asked Licah because I know you won't let him leave by himself. Go, Axl. You have to be there with your cousin and Honey."
Maybe when he said that Honey is his favorite among all his grandkids is not a joke at all.  "I love you so much, Axl. Go now. Take care."

I told my parents too, and they are okay with it. Riley said they will follow in the evening, maybe after the surgery.

We didn't pack any clothes. We just went there with only wallets and the Elites. We have stuff stocked in our private plane.