T w o ~ Fix it

"what do you mean?" I asked Kevin as he sat eating in the cafeteria, munching on his slice of pizza

"what do you mean?" I asked Kevin as he sat eating in the cafeteria, munching on his slice of pizza. "I mean that she yelled at me and went, I don't know what to do." He rubbed his forehead stressfully, I sat digging my fork into my salad. My other arm resting on the table lazily.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to her, and you should go with her anywhere and talk tonight to fix it," I noted, pointing my fork at him. This boy constantly argues with his mum. "I will." He said with a sigh as he ate his pizza.

"Seriously you're the best friend ever." He poked my cheek as I sat across from him. "Don't touch my cheeks." I stood squishing his cheeks making him roll his eyes as both of us smirked.

"We're still studying at the weekend?" He questioned. "Of course, if Adora doesn't kick us out," I replied with a smile, causing him to chuckle. "You will get kicked, she loves me." He teased, pointing his fingers at me. "We'll see. I'll tell her who ate all the cupcakes in the fridge last time." I stuck my tongue out making him narrow his eyes at me.

"Anyway, I wanna tell you something happened yesterday," I added. "Here we go again." He mumbled rolling his eyes. Such a Tease .

☁️

"Ready?" I questioned as I approached Lucas in the Hallway. he put on pair of white pants, a mont green converse and a mint green hoodie with little lines on the shoulders to the arm with a sage hoodie.

It looks cute, and quite good outfit.
"Yeah, Let's go." He replied as we walked out of the school.

"It's near here, just two streets away," I explain. "thank god because we don't have a car." He noted, making me giggle. we stood on the side street to pass the street.

"we need to cross the road," I noted.
"Kay, just walk next to me, I don't wanna go to the hospital instead." He joked making me giggle, his cheeks were a little turning pink. I looked down at his hand next to mine, This is crazy. I reached out hesitantly holding his hand. I felt electricity run through my form, they were big compared to mine, and so warm.

Get your shit together girl.

He snapped up as he intertwined my hand with his. "Your hands are small." He teased making me giggle, a cute smile drawn on his lips. "You're the one who has big hands." I teased back quietly due to my flushed face. we walked through the street as Lucas tugged on my hands. reaching the other place I went to pull my hand but Lucas tugged at it, making my heart race In my chest. Oh my god.

"Keep it, Your hands are cold as the weather," he replied, reaching out for my other hand as he held it in his. Trying to warm them. I giggled shyly at that, my eyes looked at his face. "We won't go like that, untill midnight to warm your hands." he spoke letting go of one of my hands as he kept the other in his, I giggled shyly at that.

we sat with food next to us as we sat on the building roof. we went and grabbed food then we came to sit here. I love to sit here, it's amazing to watch the sunset from a high building. watch the city and feel the breeze.

"we haven't met properly yesterday," Lucas noted, turning towards me. "Lucas Kingsley." He stretched his hand out. "Penny Scott." I shook his hand with a smile. after a few minutes of silence, Lucas broke it. "I'm hesitant to ask you something." He fidget with his hands. "ask whatever you want." I spoke with a smile.

"I actually imagined your look by your voice. But I'm actually curious to see your face." He admitted. "How?" I asked curiously. "by touching your f-face." he stuttered, I smiled at how he looked nervous.

He then rambled on nervously, almost regretting it. He didn't have to."It's not that important if you're not comfortable. It's totally okay." he explained frantically. He didn't mean it, he's cute though.

"Okay," I murmured softly, I grabbed his hand gently and placed it on my face as his palm cupped the side of my face, going up to my eye, my nose and my lips and up my hair as It trailed down my shoulders. "You're beautiful." He murmured against my face.

"So are you." dazed I replied, and god if he knows how I meant it, it's not a compliment. my eyes on his lips. "Can I see your eyes?" I asked softly, after seconds, he nodded. I reached out to brush his hair off his eyes, they were closed, my hands moved to the side of his face, my thumb next to his eyes. he opened them, revealing those diamond eyes, they were light crystal blue, they looked so beautiful. Such a piece of art.

"Your eyes are beautiful, then why do you hide them?" I asked in a low whisper. he pulled back. "I don't wanna talk about that," he mumbled, suddenly hos mood was off. Almost angry, I have no idea.

"Sorry," I mumbled, placing my hands back on my lap. "It's okay, you didn't know. Not your fault," he added, his lips tipping a bit.

"Anyways, food will get cold," he added for distraction, we unpacked the burgers as we started to eat quietly. "Don't get so quiet, it's okay," he spoke softly, a soft smile appearing back on his face. "I'm not a depressing person, I hate awkward silence so just talk," he noted. "Talk about?" I questioned. "Anything, just anything!" he exclaimed in a funny way, spreading his arms in the air, making me giggle loudly as he smiled. "Okay," I replied with another short giggle.

☁️

I lay in bed as I stared up at the ceiling, I couldn't stop thinking about this Evening.
Just the thought of Lucas, How I held his hand in mine when we were crossing the street, the moment he touched my face to imagine it. When I touched his hair and looked at his eyes. They were so beautiful, I just felt like I drowned in them.with each time we touch each other, I feel my heart almost explodes, i forget how to breathe somehow.

I felt my heart thump in my chest just as I thought about it. I closed my eyes clutching the blanket in excitement. I put it over my face as I tried to sleep.

After five minutes I got back up, shuffling through my bedside table till I found my scrapbook. A huge smile was settled on my lips that I couldn't stop it. I started writing down with a huge smile.

Today was a good day actually, I made it up for Luc. we became friends finally. Tomorrow we will meet at the library and work on our Biology project. I can't wait for tomorrow, I'm so happy.

I closed the scrapbook placing it back as I laid back, feeling too lazy to write details, I cover my face with a blanket with a content smile as I close my eyes.

__________________________________

So what do you think so far about Lucas & Penny? I'm just trying to describe their personalities through their actions.

I'll be updating the new chapter asap when I edit it ꈍᴗꈍ