T w e n t y - S e v e n ~ Insecurity

I walked through the hallway as I gripped the handle of my bag. I walked to my locker as it creaked open. I grabbed the books needed for my next Period and stuffed it into my backpack.

"well well well," I heard a voice behind me, Emily. She can't leave me alone, attempting to tease me and just threaten me. But I don't even give a fuck about her. I won't pull away from Luc. she could do whatever the hell she wants to.

I turned with raising an eyebrow. "let's get over this Emily, What the hell do you want?" I asked impatiently, my leg tapping against the floor tiles as I placed my hands in the pocket of my hoodie. "You know it really well, yet you don't wanna do it. You'll get punished soon, my patience is little for you." Emily said with a smirk, making me laugh sarcastically as I leaned forward.
looking her square in the eyes. "And I
don't. give. a fuck." I smiled teasingly at her making her flush red angrily as she clutches her fists to her sides.

I brush past her, purposely hitting her shoulder roughly as I walked to my next Class. Not giving a fuck about her.

I went into the next class, only three people were there. I took a quite comfortable seat at the back bench as I rested my back and relaxed my body against the seat. I grabbed my phone texting Luc to check on him; he had a rough fever last night so he couldn't come today.

He also told me not to visit him so I won't get infected. But he knows my stubborn ass beat his words everytime as usual.

I tapped fastly with pursed lips as I focused

"How're you feeling 🐢? "

"It's boring without ya :((

"Same here, Miss you babe :-\"
I smiled typing back.

"Stay safe and take care of yourself; you matter to me ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ."
I replied teasingly.

"Okay Mum -ᄒᴥᄒ-" he replied making me giggle lowly.

"I have to go now, Lysm ( ˘ ³˘)✧*" I noted.

"Okay, Love you Bae (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧°*."

He replied making me smile as I closed my phone, shoving it back into my pocket.

Everyone slowly started to come as murmurs filled the place. I just read into wattpad untill the Teacher comes to kill time.

_____

"If you Think you'll take him from me and I leave you both having happily ever after's shit. You're wrong." She spilled.

"Well, its obvious who he loves. Of course he won't love his Ex that dumped him because she was a bitch who cared about her image. Who dumped him when he needed someone to stay by him. But you know what, he has me, I stood with him.

And most importantly, he loves me and not such a bitch like you." I spat at her, I was loosing my patience right now.

"At least I'm not a pathetic ugly and orphan whore." She spat grabbing my collar, at that exact moment. I lost control.

I punched her in the face angrily. she fell and I fell over her on the floor, I didn't feel myself hitting her constantly on her face. the sound of my heartbeat were in my ears, my body was numb. And I felt my chest burning.

She dared call me a whore and now speaking about my parents. I couldn't stop myself, untill I felt soemone grabbed me away from her.

"Penny Calm down!" Kevin exclaimed. "You bitch dare talk about my parents!" I yelled fighting off Kevin's grip as I kicked my legs viciously. Kevin grabbed my arms and I couldn't fight off his grip as he dragged me away. Turning me to face him as he grabbed my wrists.