T h i r t y ~ Logan

Logan

I woke up to the sound of someone next to me, I opened my eyes. she laid there in my arms, her head resting on my chest as she breathed steadily. she looks so beautiful, her hair falling on her face. It had a chestnut color.

Ava is the most beautiful thing I've ever saw, Ever. she started to squirm in my arm and I froze. Her eyes fluttered open, and then. They went wide, she hastily straightened up. "what happened?" She asked, panic in her voice.

"Nothing you Just slept down there, so I took you upstairs and Luc told there's no room for me anywhere except here." I explained, holding her arms. "And then, I decided to sleep on the floor but you insisted that I sleep next to you." I added.

"I probably did that, I don't remember anything when I'm half asleep, I can't remember it in the morning. Sorry." she spoke softly, her hair messy in a really cute way. "It's okay," I smiled rubbing her shoulder, she smiled softly back.

"well, we should get up and wash then so we could go home." I spoke, trying to skip the awkward silence.
"Yeah, probably someone will be up." she replied as we got up and made the bed. Then, we headed to the bathroom and washed our faces.

we went downstairs to the kitchen to search for someone awake. "No one's there." Ava spoke turning, about to fall. I didn't realise anything untill I was holding her by her waist. Her face is close to mine and her eyes looked more clearly than ever.

She had beautiful Auburn eyes, mixed with some green. It had the forest cover.

we heard someone cough so Ava stood straight, her cheeks flushing red. we saw Lucas come in, his hair messy as he rubbed his forehead.

"Oh, I didn't see you there. Mornin'" he mumbled. "morning," we both replied at once. "what's wrong with you guys?" he asked curiously.

"N-nothing." I stuttered, he shrugged after staring at me for a while. Phew.

"So, what do you wanna eat for breakfast?" He asked. "Pancakes!" Ava spoke happily, causing us to chuckle. "Penny version two." He shook his head with a smile as he started to make the pancakes.

I & Ava helped in cutting strawberries and washing blueberries. "don't cut your finger today too." I teased, causing Ava to giggle. Cute.

we heard footsteps approaching the kitchen, Penny appeared as she walked in. her hair falling over her eyes as she walked over to Lucas. she hugged him from behind, the side of her head resting on his back.

"morning," she spoke softly. "Mornin'" he replied turning back to her as they kissed. I really like how their relationship is , I sometimes imagine me & Ava like them.
I don't know if this will even happen.

But Lucas & Penny are the perfect fit. I mean, back to Lucas dating Emily, he wasn't happy at all. He never smiled at her except that he laughed when she once fell.

he told me once he tried to make things good, not to fall in love with her, but to at least have respect for each other.

I've heard she tried many ways with him to love her but he didn't. she even never loved him for being himself. she loved his money and his father's business.

And Honestly, he was too pure for her toxicity. And Penny is the perfect soulmate for him. A perfect relationship, they both accept their flaws. And it somehow has beauty in that.

I felt Ava's shoulder brush against mine, I looked down at her. she was smiling beautifully. "sorry," she replied softly. "It's okay," I smiled patting her back gently.

I looked back at Lucas and penny, Penny was sitting on the counter next to Lucas as he cooked the pancakes. "Love birds," I murmured into Ava's ear, causing her to giggle.

"you know," she spoke, her hands wrapping around my arm. "she can't stay away five minutes from him, they're inseparable." she spoke with a dreamy look as she watched them.

"well, that's what's called a true love." I smiled down at her

...

Penny

we all sat eating the pancakes happily, it was all going well now. Lucas went upstairs to take a shower, I sat with Skylar as we cuddled since I was too tired to play.

I sat then watching Netflix when Lucas got out in a pair of shorts. Lucas sat next to me as he grabbed his phone, his hands wrapping around my shoulders. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I really am curious how the hell did you get those Abs." I giggled, and he chuckled at me. "it needed a lot of work though. I used to train Fencing and Boxing." He replied, imagining Luc in boxing is so hot.

"hot, no girls were there right?" I asked curiously, I could kill one of them. "yeah, hot girls, they were working out too, perfect bodies." he mumbled staring at his phone. he's teasing me if the smirk on his face were any evidence.

"What the Fuck?" I asked with fake anger as I got up on my knees, grabbing his muscled shoulders. "my muscles Miss," he teased again, a perfect smirk plastered on his face.

I groaned angrily. "You look cute when you're angry." he teased with a cute smile, my anger somehow rapidly dissolved when I see this beautiful smile.

"I can't with that smile seriously." I giggled resting my head on his shoulder. I pulled back looking at him, my arms wrapped around his neck. he reached out brushing the hair off my eyes. he kissed me softly, our lips devouring each other's.

we pulled back as he placed his hand on the side of his waist. I reached out kissing his cheek with a smile. "Do you wanna go to the pool?" he asked with a smile. "Okay." I replied.

" I replied