F o u r t e e n ~ Open up

Once I saw Lucas come to view I doubled my pace. we were meeting here today but his voice didn't sound good on the phone. Which made me worry.

I sat next to him on the bench as I placed my bag aside. "hey," I murmured breathlessly. "Hey," he mumbled looking straight, his face looking off, which was weird.

Lucas a few days ago was happy after telling his parents about us and seeing them happy for him.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking at him, he nodded slowly. silence fell again, he just sat there, silent and still as a statue.

"You know you could tell me if anything's wrong, right?" I murmured, reaching out as I rubbed his shoulder. he nodded softly before he opened his mouth to speak.

Lucas

"Well..." I trailed off at first. Penny can't find out about what happened yesterday. She'd feel guilty.

Flashback

"Lucas this is amazing!" My mother exclaimed. "What's her name?" She asked excitedly. "Penny," I replied with a smile. "God finally! I've been waiting for that. I knew there was something these days. You can't hide from me." She spoke squeezing my cheek. We heard the house door open.

"Tom, look what's going on. "Our boy is dating." She sang out. "Mum, don't." I mumbled, I don't want him to know anything. He won't let me be happy. He would always say I'm a failure, and I'm not in the mood to hear his words.

"Oh yeah? Who are her parents?" He asked. Here we go. I sighed out. "I'm going to sleep." I mumbled getting up.
"Oh yeah? Running from it? Means she's a stupid one. Like I expected." He mumbled. "Watch your mouth." I replied. "Yeah yeah." I could hear the sarcasm in his voice. We've never been on good terms. It will never happen.

"Either you like it or not. I'm dating her. I love her, she loves me. End of discussion."  I replied walking up the stairs. "Yeah, she likes your Family's money." He mumbled. " Stop!" I yelled out angrily. "You're the one who should stop! Stop being stupid for God's sake! Don't you know what they want from you? Why cant you be like your brother?!" He yelled out. "Tom stop!" Mum yelled out. "You want me to be like him?! Okay because he was never like you. And I'm nothing like you. And I'm really thankful for that." I yelled getting up and shutting my bedroom door.

"You argued with your parents?" I ask softly. He nods closing his eyes. I guessed all this wasn't just from the argument, it was built up on all past ones.

"Just because I'm in able to do something doesn't mean I can't do anything. I hate it. I feel like I'm unable to do anything." He spoke angrily, I reached out cupping his face hastily.

"hey, hey. You're amazing in every single way Lucas, you catch and sense things a mile away and you changed your in cabapilites to an achievement itself.  And this a really big thing that not everyone Could do." I coeed, brushing the hair off his eyes softly.

"Penny?" He asks. I hummed in response, waiting to hug him and tell him it's all okay. "Am I a dog?" He laughed softly, and seeing the smile on his face relieved me. I giggled at that.

"Gosh you just get me out of my bad mood." He smiles softly. "That's my job." I giggled holding onto his arm.
"Aww, you need a hug." I teased hugging him. He chuckled wrapping his arms around me. "You're beautiful when your goofy." He spoke kissing my cheek.

His eyes were still sad making my heart ache for how he looked. "Penny?" He asked softly, I hummed in response. Before he wrapped his arns around me tightly.