F o u r t y - O n e ~ Holiday

I woke up into Luc' arms, it felt so safe and warm through the cold weather out there. The room was dark since the blinds were closed, only a small line of light was passing over Luc's face.

I placed my arms on Luc's chest, resting my chin against them as I watched him. I can't seem to stop admiring him, it never gets boring.

Everytime I look at Lucas, I remember how lucky I am to have him in my life.
I don't know how I would be without him.

he slowly opens his eyes, scrunching his face cutely at the sun rays. I place my hand near his face to prevent the lighting from contacting his eyes.

He looked down at me with narrowed sleepy eyes, before he flashes a slow cute grin. "Why are you sitting like that?" He asked softly with a small smile. "I was watching you," I smiled softly kissing his cheek.

His smile grew wide as he wrapped his arms around me, his head resting on my shoulder. I giggle lowly, my  hand automatically moving to his hair as I ran my hand through it. He let out a sigh of relief.

we then got up as we stood in the bathroom, brushing our teeth in the mirror. The height difference in the mirror was not the best thing though.
While we stood doing that, we heard a fast knock on the door.

Lucas' pov

I went out to open the door, when I found my mother standing. She had a wide grin on her face. "I see things with your hubby is good." I smirked at her, causing her to slap my shoulder.
I guess slapping my shoulder is a mom penny thing.

Penny came out as Mom got in the room and I closed the door. "Okay so listen out both of you. Since your dad took a week off work," she started excitedly, her palms pressing against each other. She almost looked like a little girl, I was happy to see her this way finally since so long.

"We're going on a trip." She sang out excitedly. Penny's grin was so wide as her and mom held each others hand and started to squeal. I couldn't help but laugh at them, they look like two little girls. My little girls.

I was happy to know, Dad had already told me yesterday although I didn't show how happy I was. I was so happy about it. It was a chance for mum and dad to bond together, as well as me & Penny and even dad.

"And not only us, but your cousins are coming along. and Penny, Kevin is invited too." She sang out. "Really?" Penny asked excitedly. She looked so adorable when she's enthusiastic. I wanna eat her.

I wished Adora & Alex would be there, but they're not in the country these days.

I think since everything started to settle and they realized penny is okay now. They decided to live their lives. And it's good, It was hard years for them too like Penny. It was their right to have some fun, and penny didn't mind at all.

Mum left our room as we changed into better clothes. we started cleaning the room. Penny sat folding my clean clothes for me. I stood organising the Office infront of her.

"I'm so excited." She spoke out while folding a black t-shirt from mine. I smiled turning to her. "I promise it will be the best trip of your life." I spoke kissing her cheek as she smiled excitedly, that innocent look in her eyes made me want to crumble beneath her stare. She doesn't know how much power she has over me. I have to say it, She has me wrapped around her little finger.

She gently wrapped her arms around my neck, resting her head on my shoulder as I hugged her back. "I love you," she spoke out softly. "I love you , more than anything on this earth." I said for millionth time, I knew I said it a lot. But no matter how many love words are in this world. none of them could express how I love her. It's different from any type of love in this universe.

I feel like we're soulmates. I & Penny, we're meant for each other.

we go downstairs to make food, Penny takes a shower while I make her some pancakes. she gets down then with a towel around her neck so her hair wont wet the shirt she was wearing, it was my shirt as usual.

Her hair was curled in a beautiful way, it was still wet. Yet it looked amazing. "Someone looks amazing in those curls." I spoke with a smile, got it , I can't speak in a nice way. What the hell did I just say again? "Forget what I said, I meant you looked beautiful." I spoke again rubbing the back of my neck.

She giggled kissing my cheek. "Someone got nervous." She smiled up at me, her hands cupping my face.
I smiled down at her, her brown eyes shining under the sunlight. I reached out placing my hand on both sides of her neck.

I reached out placing my lips on hers as I kissed her softly, she kissed me back gently. Her scent of the fresh shower awakened my sences. the kiss took a few minutes, it felt so good and I didn't want to pull away.

we gently pulled back as I kissed her forehead. She smiled wrapping her arms around me. My arms wrapping around her shoulder.

Penny's pov

we then had breakfast and Kevin came over. When Every announced the surprise for him he turned like a baby and hugged her. Which made me & Lucas laugh.

Right after, we sat in Luc's room, three of us playing cards and stuff. Then we decided on going to get pizza for dinner.

We went blasting the music through the car, I laid my hand on Penny's thigh gently. She smiled placing her hand over mine.

Kevin & Penny got in to grab the pizza, I was too tired to get out so I decided to stay in the car.

Then they got back as Penny walked with two pizza boxes in her hand. While Kevin kept grumbling with this grumpy face he had. He never stops complaining.

I helped them then we started the car.
Once we went home, we all sat and ate at the dinning table. It felt that we haven't had that for too long as a family. Penny changed so much in me. After that the three of us got up to my room.

We started playing video games in my room. although it was still early, we were all tired for now. Kevin excused himself with a yawn to go home.

Penny fell asleep in my arms right after, and I just sat enjoying the view as I ran my fingers over the length of her arm gently.

_______________________________