F o u r t y ~ make up

"we're just in the beggining Lucas," I smiled. "Don't remind me!" He groaned as I pecked his cheek.

we went downstairs where everyone was sitting. we took a seat as Every and Tom took a seat, both Lucas and Tom grumbling.

We all started to eat as I was putting some salad for Lucas as he sat crossing his arms. "I'm sorry Penny Darling, but I don't think that Lucas likes salad. Seems you don't know him well." Emily spoke pointing at me with her fork.

"Well, Emily darling. He lately started eating them because of me-" "and I like them now." Lucas continued after me, placing his hand on my thigh. she huffed carelessly as she sat down quietly, or at least I thought she did.

"Anyways, I won't eat that. It's all full of fats. Bet Penny did it." She spoke, scrunching her nose.

"Fuck you emily. Go eat grass." Scott commented coldly. And I barely held my laugh at her flushed reaction. She got up and out to the garden.

"Fine, she's so annoying!" Scott spoke taking a spoonful of his spaghetti. making us giggle.

"And by the way, Penny does the best Pasta ever. Seems this barbie has snake tongue." He spoke, making me smile at him. He was sweet despite the cold face he always shows.

"She is a snake herself, only needs change in body structure." Tom and Lucas unconsciously said at once. They both glanced at each other.

"Don't say what I say!" Both grumbled angrily at the same time.
"Ugh! Stop it for God's sake!" They both said again, I could see Ian & Ava holding back laughing, and I was too to be honest. Not after moments that we all burst in laughter. And they both kept eyeing us in annoyed way.

It was loosening up for now, and they will be over it soon, I'm sure of that.

I & Every had a plan, and it starts after dinner. It sounds cheesy, but it will work, I'm sure of that.

After we washed the dishes and had drinks. Lucas was sitting in the kitchen as he scrolled through his phone. Tom was doing the same in the living room. So Ava went over to Lucas, telling him I'm crying upstairs in his room.

I went to Tom in the garden and said the same about Every that she was in Luc's room. They both went inside the room. Lucas ran up first and after a few minutes tom got in. And it was dark that they didn't recognise each other's presence.

Tom had weak sight, and Lucas was still healing since the surgery. So it was a pros for now. I then just locked the door.

"What the hell?" They both uttered, before they screamed when each one heard the other's voice. "Who's here?" Both asked. "Not you again!" Lucas groaned. "Not that I like being here with you asshole." Tom grumbled, I & Every were partially laughing at them.

"Sorry to tell you guys, but you're stuck in there untill you solve everything together." I announced from behind the door. "Really penny? You gotta be kidding me !" Lucas groaned.

"Sorry baby, but I had to do it." I apologised holding back my laugh. "I won't trust you anymore!" He yelled out, and I barely held my laugh. "I'm sorry, you'll forgive me later!" I yelled out causing him to groan.

we both decided to let them talk and that we won't eavesdrop on them. They've been in for an hour and still they haven't spoken a word, J checked every now and then.

Untill Tom finally gave up, that's not what I expected, Every came standing next to him. "I'm sorry," he rambled out. "I know I did you a lot of harm since Adrien but- I didn't know what to do. I wanted you to be perfect. I wanted you to be just like him.

But I didn't realize you are yourself, and you can't be a mini version of him. I invaded your life, and even your relationship with Penny at first, but now I know you chose right." Tom let out heavily.

I & Every sat there for another hour as they spoke, we got too emotional that we grabbed a tissue pack and sat on the floor.

"I'm sorry too dad." Luc finally said. I got up and opened the door for them.

Lucas' pov

Silence fell when it clicked open, before I saw Penny standing there in my blue shirt, her hair tied up in a bun as tears stained her cheeks, was she crying? She heard everything then?

She ran over and wrapped her arms around me tightly. "I love you." She whispered into my neck. "I love you penny, more than anything in the world." I spoke into her hair, holding her close.

Penny knew how to fix it somehow. She just fixed my relationship with my father that no one could fix till today. It wasn't bad after all. And I'm glad I trusted her.

"Love birds, we're beggining the movie. Cuddle downstairs while watching." Scott mumbles going to the bathroom as Every & Tom went downstairs.

Lucas cups my face, looking me square in the eyes, with those ocean eyes I've drowned in since the day I met him. I fell for everything in him.

He pressed my body to his, my hands resting on his chest as he reached close to me, pressing his lips against mine. I couldn't help but kiss him back, my hands caressing his biceps.

he gently pulled back kissing my shoulder as he gave me a gentle squeeze. we went downstairs and got some coke since everyone was settled on the couches and on the floor.

we went over and sat on a blanket. I sat on Luc's lap as he played with my hair, the side of my head resting against his chest as I listened carefully to his heartbeats.

Lucas' pov:

I felt Penny's breathing slow down as we watched the film. She was asleep, my hand pressing her face against my chest securely. It warmed my heart having her against me. feeling her body pressed against mine, not in a sensual way. But a loving, calm and lovely way.

I stood up telling them all goodnight while scooping her in my arms. Her legs wrapped around my waist as her arms wrapped around my neck. Her face buried in my shoulder

I got upstairs, turning the lamp on the bedside table on before I sat down with her in my arms. I tuned on the TV, as my hands travelled up and down her arms. The other caressing her cheeks and running through her hair.

she looked beautiful when she's asleep, it's moments like that when I feel how grateful I am for having her in my life. For pumping to her that day. Maybe if I wasn't blind, we would never meet.

And what made me sure about it, is that I fell in love with her without seeing her or judging by the way she looks. And she passed my imaginations, she looks much more beautiful than I thought. 

I pull the blanket over both of us as I lay down with her in my arms and shut off the TV. finally closing my eyes as I rest my head down against hers, untill I'm fast asleep.

_______________________________