f i f t e e n ~ Keith

I threw the bags into the living room, Keith came today from New York and we had just brought him from the airport. Adora was at home to make lunch as I and Alex went to get him. Lucas already travelled and he's  now having dinner back at his relatives house which he kept grumbling about on the phone.

Keith got in and Alex followed as Adora partially ran to us. "my baby boy!" she hugged him tightly, he chuckled hugging her back as he bent down slightly because of his height.

He was like any male teenager, taller than all of us. "I missed you," she smiled. "I missed you more." He replied with his deep voice.

"I'll go prepare your room," I rushed upstairs making Keith chuckle. I prepared Keith's room for him and unpacked his clothes. He always likes me to organize his stuff in my own way.

I prepared a shower for him while Adora made Lunch. Keith got up and took a shower as I and Alex watched the volleyball match.

"Lunch is ready!" Adora announced. I & Alex got up and helped her prepare the table as Keith joined after drying his hair.

I sat next to him and we all started to eat. Keith told us about New York university and his funny problems in there and we couldn't help but laugh so hard about it. And god how much I missed him talking like that.

we had snack s and watched a film. The time went by so fast and it was getting late.

"I'll go sleep now; the Flight was exhausting ." Keith got up as the film credits started to roll. "me too," I replied with a yawn getting up. we both got up as Keith headed to his room and I followed like a lost puppy.

he turned around looking at me curiously with a raised eyebrow. "I want to sleep next to you." I pouted with Puppy eyes while raising my eyebrows. he rolled his eyes with a chuckle before grabbing my hand.

"Okay, little tiger." he chuckled. I got to his bedroom and prepared the bed whilst he changed his clothes in the bathroom. Keith is not a cleaning obsessed person but he loves to stay clean and tidy all the time despite his messy personality.

Keith and I always were not just like normal brother and sister but much more. we are bestfreinds and actually before Keith graduated and traveled. I, Keith and Kevin were an inseparable trio.

But when Keith comes for vocation, we hangout a lot. Tomorrow, Kevin will come spend the day here.

Keith came back in a pair of black shorts only, as usual. he smiled at me shaking his head "you're still like a lost puppy." he spoke with deep voice. I giggled at that after hitting him with a pillow.

he sat next to me tickling me and I laughed unstoppable. "Stop!" I exclaimed between laughing untill he let go of me with a chuckle, I slapped his shoulder with a smile.

"Let's sleep before Kevin comes and annoy the hell out of us." Keith mumbled and I giggled as we both laid in bed and Keith covered us both. I crawled next to him as I wrapped my arms around his waist, making him chuckle softly. He wrapped his arms around me as I nuzzled my face into his chest, inhaling his scent. Yet it never changed.

"Good night" I murmured. "Night," he murmured kissing my hair as we both drifted to sleep.

 "Night," he murmured kissing my hair as we both drifted to sleep