T w e n t y - f i v e ~ Emily

"shit." I muttered, "Oh," Emily eyed Penny head to toe literally, she should stop before I slap her. I cleared my throat before she snapped out. "Excuse me," I spoke grabbing penny's hand as we walked past Emily inside.

there stood my grandma in the kitchen, the boys playing video games on the couch. my Aunt helping grandma in cooking. they looked back at us. "Lucas!" My grandma beamed walking over to me as she hugged me, I hugged her back. "Hey, Lilian." I chuckled hugging her tightly. pulling back I looked at Penny, she stood fiddling with her fingers as she looked at the floor, shit I should've introduced her first.

"Uh Lili, this is Penny, my girlfriend. Penny this is Lili, my grandma." I introduced. "oh dear. how are you?" Lili asked hugging Penny. "I'm good, thankfully," Penny replied, I could sense she was nervous and shocked of the sudden hugged she was squished into, but then she smiled nervously and hugged her back.

then the boys appeared in front of us. "My new best friend arrived!" Logan spoke hugging Penny, she giggled hugging him back.

"we'll beat them up today." he spoke as they pulled back. "that's for sure." she smiled, then I saw my Aunt appear, my uncle's wife to be specific. "My little Lucas." she spoke hugging me, I hugged her back with a smile, she was mostly not just the wife my uncle, she was my own aunt.

"you must be Penny," she turned to Penny, Penny nodded with a smile as they shook hands. "I raised that thing since he was crawling." she told her, I groaned rolling my eyes. making them all giggle, here we go with the childhood memories. "don't start with that Ema please." I groaned as she reached out poking my cheek. "come on, let's go sit down." Logan spoke.

"Logan! I need to talk to you." Emily's annoying voice came out of nowhere, all of us looked back at her. "later Emily, I'm sitting with Penny." he replied back, that was niiice logan.

She let out a sigh while rolling her eyes, gosh her look even pisses me off. She so fake. "she's not going to run away, you guys have the full day to get enough of each other." she smiled fakily, I looked at Penny to see her clenching her jaw as I did. "language Emily." Emma muttered, looking obviously annoyed. "you better do," I added, throwing her a look.

Logan rolled his eyes grabbing her arm as they went upstairs, we all sat as I sat on the chair, pulling Penny on my lap. "you good," I asked caressing her hand. "yeah, I'm good." she replied softly. "Ava will be here in minutes, her & Penny will get along a lot." Emma spoke out from the kitchen.
yes that's true. Ava is my childhood best friend and my cousin, she's kind like Penny and they will get along in a short time, that's what I'm sure of. "yup." I replied, smiling at Penny as she smiled back.

the door suddenly opened with a loud thud revealing Ava. she hasn't really changed, close to last time I saw her before the accident. she got taller, her blonde hair trailing down her shoulders, her blue eyes shining. She didn't change.

she gasped once her eyes met mine. "Lucas!" she shouted running over to me, penny was sitting next to me as I stood up. I hugged her back tightly, we had a big height difference. she pulled back with a huge smile. "you could finally see again!" she exclaimed hugging me again, her eyes getting glossy. I chuckled hugging her. I looked over her shoulders, Penny looked up at me. I winked at her and she smiled, she's jealous. it was too obvious. "I can't believe those blue eyes are back again." She sniffed placing her hand under my eye, I smiled down at her. In a friendly way for sure. Penny will die right here, we need to stop this.

we pulled back as I spoke. "well, Ava. this is Penny; my girlfriend. Penny this is my cousin and childhood best friend, Ava." I introduced. Ava crushed Penny in a hug, she got shocked at first but hugged her back with a smile, her jealousy was fading after all, she understood. "Lucky you Penny for getting this blue eyed boy." she pulled back winking at Penny, and Penny giggled.