N i n e ~ Park

"Kevin! Where the hell are you?!" I growled annoyingly through the phone as Lucas chuckled at me from where he sat on the grass

"I'm cominggg I swear, just stop whining!" He groaned back. "Fine don't be late and don't forget to get the food with you." I spoke placing my hand on my hip. "Kay," he hung up and I dealt with the other one.

"And you stop laughing at me!" I scolded turning to Lucas as he has been laughing on me since I spoke to Kevin.

"You sound like an angry Cupcake, I'm sorry." He bursted out again. I climbed over him as I grabbed his cheeks.

"You want to fight don't you?" I teased.
"Yes," he challengingly teasingly. "Okay, then be prepared." I grabbed his cheeks as I poked them and messed his hair.

Lucas flipped so he was on top of me as he pinned my hands to the grass next to my head. "Seems you don't know who you're fighting with." He smirked.

"Seriously." I growled pushing him off me as he laid his back on the grass. I laid back on the grass, placing my hand on my abdomen as I looked up.

"So penny, can I ask you something?" Lucas spoke as we both laid on our backs, staring at the sky as the tree shaded us. "Sure." I replied, he pulled his arms up cupping the back of his neck.

"What's your brother's name?" He asked curiously. "Keith, he studies in New York University." I replied back.

"Nice, Keith & Penny." Lucas said dramatically making me hit his shoulder playfully.

"I'm here!" Kevin announced holding the bags in his hands. "Finally," I groaned getting up as I grabbed the bags placing them on the grass.

"So, you're the boy who stole my best Freind the whole month." Kevin added funnily. "Proudly did." Lucas said making us all laugh. "Please tell me you got me my favourite donuts." I said pleadingly.

"Well, I got your favourite Donuts, Pasta & crunchy chicken with melted cheese." Kevin listed. "Thank youuu," I hugged him.

"Anytime." Kevin replied. "She eats all the time." Kevin muttered to Lucas and Lucas hummed in agreement. "I can hear you both by the way, I'm not deaf." I mumbeled.

"We're saying your beautiful." Kevin joked.
"Haha," I said sarcastically shoving him.

"So, how you're doing with Lilly?" I asked eating through my spaghetti. "Well, I did what you told me, and she forgave me.
But her condition was.." he trailed off.

"To learn how to braid her hair, and stop playing video games whenever she comes!" He groaned. "She knows exactly how to torture you." I teased back, he pouted.

"Don't start with that pout," I pouted grabbing his cheeks. "I will play video games with you." I said poking his cheeks.
He could be a cute baby sometimes.

"But you're always with Lucas, he stole you from me, and you. Please leave her for mee" Kevin whined causing Lucas to chuckle lightly.

"Well, she chooses to spend most of her time with me." Lucas shrugged teasingly with a smirk. Kevin flipped over Lucas as they tickled each other making me just crack in laughing as I tickled Kevin from backwards to remove him off Lucas which worked and he flipped on his back like a dead cockroach while laughing loudly.

I let go as they both caught their breath. "Well, what about, if we, four of us. Go to the Cinema next week?" I suggested. "Four as?" Lucas asked. "Me & You, Kevin & his girlfriend." I clarified. Lucas kept silence untill "I'm good with that." Lucas replied.

"Same, I'll check Lili Tonight." Kevin replied. "Now, back to work both of you." I said as we started to continue our Project.

____________________________________

Sorry this is a short one but the next one will be an important one, Hope you Liked the chapter ( ˶ ❛ ꁞ ❛ ˶ )