F o u r t y - s i x ~ night out

"Lucas is not fine these days, she's messing up with his head. You can't let her inside his mind. If she did this, it means she knew how to use him in the past, and she's doing it now. Mentally playing him." Kevin spoke, he's right. She for sure, had a way of messing with his mind.

How did I not think of that?

"Penny, you should stay with him. Show her you don't give a care. You guys are going hand in hand at dinner. Whether you solved it or not. Don't show her, you hear me? This will make her on feirce fire." He pointed at me, this is the best thing he's ever said.

I got up suddenly. "You're right, I'm dressing up and getting down with Luc, she can't pull us away, not like that." I speak out.

"That's ma girl, go dress up gurl!" Kevin spoke highfiving me. "You both make me feel singllee!" He groaned, I couldn't help but smile.

"Heyyy, I didn't get a hug you Little shorty." He spoke annoyingly. I smiled  turning back to give him a hug. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I wrapped mine around his torso.

"Now go get your fancy clothes on." He chanted out. I walked out of the room, and went to our room. Luc sat on the edge of the bed, holding his head in his hand. He snapped his head up once he heard the door.

"Hey-" I cut him off. "Since we've dinner." I spoke fiddling through his closet untill I found his suit. "You're putting these on." I gave it to him, he gve me a confused look.

"Aren't you mad at me?" He asked surprisingly. "Of course not, you dumbass." I spoke up, it wasn't as serious as I though. I know he's  wrong, but we should handle it maturely.

I took a shower and put on a new black dress I just got. It was a strapless dress that hugged my body perfectly.

I let my hair loose before I got out. Lucas was trying to tie his tie, but when he saw me, he suddenly freezed.

He roamed his eyes all over me, his mouth was a gape. Oh my, it made my heart flatter and my stomach had butterflies all over it.

He threw the tie on the bed, before he stood infront of me. "Oh my. Fuck you're so beautiful." He blurted out looking into my eyes. I felt like giving in, but I had to keep my situation.

He pressed his lips to mine and kissed me, it was gentle and slow. And I didn't give in, I couldn't.

And I definitely didn't want to. he pulled back, his eyes were dazed.

I snapped out of it and went to the bed, grabbing his tie as I started tying it for him. He kept smiling like a puppy all the time. His cuteness is making me give in.

I then pulled my purse and my phone. Before we got out of the door. I wrapped my arm around Luc's arm and he looked down at it, before looking up at my face.

"No one should know what's going on, ever." I spoke sternly, he nodded like a lost puppy. I felt kind of powerfull at this moment.

we went downstairs, and I could already sense everyone's eyes on us.
Emily was dressed in a pink short dress, she looked like a whore trying to catch a man.

But she wasn't catching him, he's mine. And if she tries to take him, I'm standing at her face.

She was fuming at the sight of both of us, I could see Kevin's jaw dropping.
We reached the end of the stairs before Ava came toward me.

"Gurll, you look gorgeous!" She squealed happily, I giggled as she hugged me. She was dressed in a cute red dress, it looked perfect at her.

Logan had a black suit as he stared at her lovingly. Lucas came wrapping his arms around me, he knew what he was doing.