F o u r t y - f o u r pt.2 ~ cookies

"Oh yeah?" Kevin spoke through the phone. "I bet she will." He replied looking down at me, I looked up at him curiously, he handed me the phone as I let go of luc's hand, only to wrap his around my shoulders.

"Someone is enjoying this place without me." I heard he familiar voice say. Keith. I missed him so much. "Yup, cuz you're enjoying the whole year in New York. Mr.Gunner." I teased back. "Bla bla bla anyway, when are you huys back?" He asked seriously.
"Three days." I replied, waiting for what he has to say. "Well, I'll be coming this week." He replied. "Really? Really Keith?" I spoke excitedly. He chuckled at that. "I am little Tiger. Don't you worry." I could hear the smile in his voice. "And I'll be waiting." I smiled down.

"You guys aren't talking about me aren't you?" Lucas beamed through the phone.

"No mr. kingsley, no worries." Keith teased as I opened the speakers. "good because Keith I didn't break up with your sister. I'm not leaving her ass." Lucas replied. "Yet," keith continued teasingly. "Shut up keith " i giggled. "Anyways, I'll talk to you later. Enjoy." He finished. "Goodbye." I spoke hanging up.

"Ugh, protective brothers. Why won't you just have a sister. You know she could've been a great support for me." Lucas joked, I giggled. "Well your Destiny is to a girlfriend with a strong protective brother." I teased. "I see." He rolled his eyes.

we sat on a table waiting for tom and Every to come before we get up and get our food. They came and we talked for a few minutes. before the waiter served us a plate of cookies.

"this is espically sent from the kitchen." the waiter smiled walling away. there wasa small note written down.

"I'd bet on how tasty they taste :)" the note was written and marku's name was written down on the left.

luc looked down at it in my hand. "ugh, fucking Markus." he groaned. "what's that about?" Every asked, referring ti Markus. "nothing, your son is jealous on my daughter." Tom replied. "your son and my daughter. hey, she's my daughter too." Every elbowed Tom. "you guys are arguing about her being whose daughter and I am a grass to you. what am I? A cat?" he spoke annoyingly.

"they love Skylar more than you." I teased him even more. "you guys are too mvuh and shut up." he smacked my forhead, I squeezed his thigh under the table. "shit!" he almost jumped out of his seat. tom and I were laughing uncontrabblaly at him. "i hate you all!" he spoke annoyingly. "don't you annoy my boy." Every spoke stepping over my leg and squeezing Tom's ear. "ouch!" we both said in union.

"he's momma's boy." Tom spoke rolling his eyes. he got up and went to Lucas. "Get up." he spoke. "why?" Lucas asked looking up at him. "go to your momma. I want my daughter." he teased. "she's all yours. she's your little girl now." Lucas rolled his eyes. "I'll show you upstairs." he whispered in my ear before he moved next to Every. Tom sat next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "who sees you both like this doesn't see you when you were totally refusing this relationship." Lucas mumbled. "yes, because I didn't know Penny before." Tom replied. "Whatever." Lucas spoke, leaning his head against every's shoulder.

we started eating the cookies and they really liked it actually. Lucas was mad at me so he kept eating them with a sad face untill he was munching on the last one.

"how's the cookies?" I heard someone speak as I turned around. Markus was here grabbing a chair and sitting next to us. Lucas stiffened up at that. "they were great actually." I smiled at him, before I felt Luc's leg stepping over mine. Tom hit his leg making Lucas groan.

"you good?" Markus turned to him, a frown formed on his face. "yeah," Lucas rolled his eyes looking away. I could feel Markus holding his laughter in. "he's just protective." I whispered, causing him to smile. "I clearly see that. he's jealous." he spoke out, I giggled nodding at him.

"anyways, the kingsley family. I have some work before mr. Kingsley fires me." he spoke walking away.

"you good?" Lucas mimicked. causing Tom to hit his leg again. "ouch! stop that!" Lucas spoke annoyingly getting up.

"Tom stop teasing him like that." Every muttered. "go for him." Tom patted my back. "yeah, he seems really annoyed." I replied getting up to our room.

I took the other elevator to our floor. Once I was out I saw Scott. "Hey," I spoke with a smile.

"Hey, are you lucas good?" I asked softly. "Why? What do oyu mean?" I asked softly. "He seemed piss- I mean annoyed." Scott stumbled. Although Scott has some harsh vocabulary. He has a good heart.

"we were bickering you know, he just acts like my son sometimes." I giggled, causing him to chuckle. "That what it is about." He chuckled walking away.

I went over to the room and Opened with card key. I looked out for Luc, when I found him in black shorts as he laid in bed. Once he saw me he turned around to the other side.

"Hmm, someone is mad." I teased. I went over to him. Grabbing his arm as I burried my face in his neck.

"So what's with the angry baby face." I spoke softly. "You." He replied with a clipped tone.

"I know how we could remove that." I commented. "Huh, try. Nothing will work out I'm telling you." He spoke again.

"Even if you get your kiss?" I asked softly. I climbed over him knowing the other side was the floor, but I know he will catch me.

But I was wrong, I fell right on my back. "What the hell did you do penny?" He asked. "I thought you'd catch me!" I exclaimed.

"I didn't have enough time." he replied. I kicked my leg into his stomach. he grabbed it easily in his hand.

"Penny I can't." he spoke before bursting into laughter. I couldn't hold myself too. "You're an idiot." He mumbled through his laughter as I laughed uncontrollable.

He got up and picked me in his arms. Placing me next to him on the bed.
I wrapped my arms around his torso, burrying my face in his chest. He sighed deeply in my hair before he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Mission accomplished." I whispered.
"I knew you were tricking me. I just let you trick me this time. Next time I will be the one to push you down the bed. Or rather a cliff." He spoke, making me giggle at him.

"You know you can't live without me." I smiled looking up at him. "I have to admit, unfortunately yes." He rolled his eyes. I kissed him gently. "That's far away from my kiss okay?" He warned.

"I know mr. kingsley. I know." I giggled hugging him.

What's with him admitting Everything today. What did markus put in the cookies?

_______________________________

Lucasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें