T w e n t y ~ Care

"hey!" I spoke annoyingly. "Just shut up!" Penny muttered taking off the mask she had put on my face before wiping it with a cotton pad. Penny wanted so much to make me a skin care routine. And I, as a good boyfriend agreed. Unfortunately.

"Now you're all good you just need hydration." She spoke grabbing her skin cream. The only thing I enjoyed looking closely at her while she worked on my face. I placed my arms on the sides of her waist making her giggle as she gently rubbed the cream over my face.

"Now I'll do your hair," she spoke taking the blue hairband off my hair as my hair fell on my eyes, she reached out brushing the hair off my eyes as she started to brush my hair gently almost lulling me to sleep as I closed my eyes. I heard her giggle softly as I leant my head on her chest, almost falling asleep.

"Now, I'm done." She spoke softly. "Now, I'm asleep." I mimicked making her giggle.
"Then, go to bed. I'll get us some hot chocolate and come watch something to sleep." she ran her hand through my hair.
"okay," I pulled back pecking her lips as I headed back to her room.

I threw myself on the bed closing my eyes, before I felt some fur moving on my arm. That's Skylar. "Skylar what do you wa- OH MY GOD!" I yelled in shock squirming away when I realised. Skylar was putting a mask.

"You put her a mask?!" I asked in shock.
Penny nodded with a smile. "She's a dog , their skin aren't like us. she even has fur." I spoke back.

"I know, that's a new dog mask I found." She shrugged, making me sigh as I laid back. "Seriously god gave me two females to tease me 24/7." I muttered closing my eyes before Penny took Skylar to wash her up.

After Penny washed Skylar, she sat next to me and cuddled to my side while Penny made us the hot chocolate. Penny came with two cups of hot chocolate and some dry food for skylar, her favourite snacks to be specific. Skylar barked happily before penny placed the plate infront of her and she started to eat happily.

Penny handed me my cup as I placed it on the bedside table with a small thanks. I opened the TV flicking through it till we found Bolt. Penny & Skylar's favourite.
I kept it as Penny snuggled to my side and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close as I ran my fingers through her hair.

Skylar finished food and snuggled to me as she sat on my lap, making me chuckle. "You're stealing my man." Penny muttered narrowing her eyes funnily. Skylar narrowed her eyes back at her.

"Well, I was Skylar's in the first place." I shrugged making Sky stick her tongue at Penny and I chuckled at both of them.

" I shrugged making Sky stick her tongue at Penny and I chuckled at both of them

"Come on Penny we'll be late!" I shouted back. "Coming!" she shouted back stumbling downstairs as she fixed her braids, looking adorably cute. "Cute." I chuckled making her smile with a blush.

we said goodbye to Alex & Adora before walking to school. I intertwined my hand with hers as we walked. I pecked her cheek making her giggle. "Gosh I'm so nervous." She started. "Why?" I asked softly looking down at her.

"I'm not used to the dating thing. I've never dated before." she rambled. "It'll be okay," I pecked her cheek. she smiled softly. "But now when someone try to do anything for me, I bet you'll kick their ass." She giggled making me chuckle.

we walked through the hallway as Penny walked next to me nervously. I wrapped an arm around he shoulders and kissed her cheeks "I'll Kill you Lucas Kingsley seriously." She muttered making me chuckle. "It's none of their business. You're mine." I whispered with a smile, near her ear.

"Hi!" A voice beamed out, we both looked forward to see, Emily.

__________________________________

Next scene is Hot y'all, hope you enjoyed this one and sorry the chapter is short, but I had to end it with a Cliffhanger ; )

💗🌷