T w e n t y O n e ~ Cuddle

"Hey," I tried not to stutter. "Hi," she shook Penny's hand. "Hey," penny replied nervously. "She must be your friend." Emily started with a fake, jealous smile. "My girlfriend." I corrected, feeling proud inside.

Emily's smile faded, her expression totally flipped. I wrapped an arm around her waist. I'm not a person who likes to hurt people, but I had to give Emily from her own poison. Just like she did for me years ago.

"Oh," she raised her eyebrows, almost angrily. "So, if you excuse us. we have a class." I spoke as we walked away.
we got into the class and I could see the look of worry on Penny's face.

we sat on the front bench as she turned to me. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked softly, placing her hand on the side of my face.
"Yeah," I smiled back. and it was true; because all I cared about now is Penny.

"You did the right thing, she deserved it, she never deserved you." she whispered caressing my face. "You deserve me better than anyone else." I pecked her cheek making her smile shyly. I rested my head against her shoulder as she giggled making me smile.

"Okay, handsome man." she giggled. "Your handsome man." I said back with a chuckle.

"And I'm taking her to the park," Kevin said proudly, leaning his back against the chair

"What will you do there I mean?" I asked taking a bite of my burger. "Watch sunset." He shrugged. "Nice," Lucas commented taking a sip of his juice.

"Anyways, I'll go to the bathroom." I got up.
"Kay," both replied as I walked out into the empty hallway. I got into the bathroom then I started to wash my hands as I fixed my braid after splashing some water on my face to freshen up. After School I have a training and then I & Lucas will go home and spend the night together.

I walked out when my wrists where caught harshly above my head, fear dug through me as I gasped. My mouth was covered before I could shout for help. I looked up to see Brian, Emily's Best friend.

"Listen, If you ever think of getting near Lucas you will be dead. you break up with him before I use my own way and you don't know what I can do." He muttered, his hands sliding under my shirt as I hit his chest before he was lifted off me and landing on the floor with a loud thud.

Lucas jumped over him before Brian took him down as I tried to push him off before he took out a knife.

"No!" I yelled as Kevin hit him back causing him to fall on the floor. I ran to Lucas, his face was scratched as blood drew over his face.

"Lucas!" I yelled cupping his face as I & Kevin helped him up. "we need to take him to the nurse now." Kevin spoke as we held him up and headed to the nurses office.

she examined his face as she placed a band aid above his eyebrow and one on his cheekbone. "It's not so serious. But he should be carefull around it or he will need stitches." she warned as I stood next to him holding his hand.