| 33 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Survived]

Takemichi's feet pounded against the ground, heaving in deep breaths before they came out as short puffs, his heart pounding in his chest as he followed behind Naoto.

"Naoto!" Takemichi's steps began to slow, his thoughts going back to Kokonoi and Inui, they would surely know more about Kurokawa Izana.

"Takemichi? What's wrong?" Naoto asked, stopping to look behind him at the older boy.

"I think we should go back! Those two definitely know a lot, I want to know more about the Kanto incident!" Takemichi said, his feet already carrying himbackawards until he turned around and began to run back to the door they had come from. He had suddenly been stopped in his tracks by the sound of a gun, the safety being clicked off, and pointed directly at him.

"Takemichi." The voice came from the source of the gun, their body stepping out of the shadows and into the dim lighting. His hair was slicked back, sticking to the top of his head, his eyebrows were raised creating an even more sinister look across his face. Takemichi could feel his heart leap out his chest, his breath faltering making him choke out in desperation for air.

"K-Kisaki..."

"Die!" Kisaki pulled the trigger, time slowing down at the bullet traveling through the air, right for Takemichi. Naoto's eyes widened in fear, his feet moving before he could even think of what to do, pushing Takemichi to the side and taking the bullet in his back.

Takemichi felt the wind get knocked out of him, finally allowing him to breath in the fresh cold air of the night. He turned his head agonizingly slow, his eyes falling upon Naoto laying on his stomach, a puddle of blood already forming under him.

"Naoto!!" Takemichi yelled, moving over to the younger boy, helping him flip over onto his back, "Hang in there, Naoto!"

"Run... Takemichi.." Naoto uttered out, his breathing heavy as he tried to control the seething pain he was feeling.

"Oi, oi, oi... I was the one supposed to kill Tachibana Naoto, right, Kisaki?" Another voice emerged from the alley, his head tilted to the side with a smile on his face as he stared down at the two on the ground.