Stay Away

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

Laney bounces Liam on her hip as she walks alongside Colby who has Coraline on his shoulders.

Sighing with a smile she looks around, "This is a dreadful night indeed... you know what would make it better?"

Colby raises an eye in question.

As the two whisper to one another Willow moves over to the group and looks around frantically.

Hearing running footsteps behind them, everyone turns to see Spike and his entourage of monsters striding towards them.

"Willow!" Angel says as he pulls Buffy and Cordelia through the alley.

"Guys, you gotta get inside." Willow says as she hurries following them.

"We need a triage."

"This way. Find an open warehouse."

"Over here!" Angel says as he stops at a warehouse door.

Xander pushes the door aside, and they all hurry in, "Check if there are any other ways in!"

He slides the door closed again as Angel sets Buffy back down on her feet next to Cordelia.

Angel looks at the group of four and recounts before groaning, "Where the hell is Laney and Colby?"

Willow gasps turning around seeing the empty warehouse, "I don't know!"

"Just stay here."

Buffy quickly holds onto Cordelia as Angel disappears. Cordelia rolls her eyes trying to loosen Buffy's grip.

"Oh, faboo. More clinging."

...

"I'm blinded by beauty..."

Laney rocks Liam as he sleeps while smiling at Coraline who was laying her head on her lap.

"I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss."

Colby gazes at her in awe as he leans against a tree nearby. Laney hearing him glances up and grins.

"Who are you talking to, Gomez?"

"No one, Cara Mia."

"Come sit with me, my love."

Colby quickly sits beside her and the two stare into one another's eyes as a light wind blows by in the dark starry night.

Laney gasps feeling a pressure push against her as the wind blows past her. She frowns looking around before laughing in pure confusion.

"What the..." Colby mutters with a chuckle as he rubs Laney's leg, "What the hell happened?"

"And why are we in a cemetery?"

...

Back in the warehouse, the monsters that surrounded the Scooby Gang turn back into the little kids that the gang was supposed to be watching.