Melted Shoes

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

Buffy and Laney had just finished changing for gym as Willow rushes in, starts pulling off her sweater.

Buffy frowns, "Whoah, you're the late girl."

Willow shrugs, "I overslept."

"Till fifth period?"

Laney crosses her arms over her chest and stands near Buffy, "She was up all night..."

"Talking to Malcolm?"

Willow nods, "Yeah... What."

Buffy shakes her head, "Nothing."

"You're having an expression."

"I'm not. But if I was, it would be saying... It's just not like you."

"Not like me to have a boyfriend?"

Laney holds her hands up to silence her sister, "Woah hold on a second, since when was this stranger your boyfriend?"

Buffy nods agreeing with Laney, "He's... boy friendly? You don't even know him."

Willow glares at her older sister, "I don't understand why you don't want me to have this. Boys don't chase me around all the time- I thought you'd be happy for me."

"We just want you to be sure. To meet him face to face-in a crowded place- in daylight- with some friends. You know, before you get all obsessive."

Laney frowns, "Ughhh you used that word..."

Buffy groans knowing the word obsessive would be a problem.

Willow glares deadly at the two, "Malcolm and I really care about each other. Big deal if I blow off
a couple of classes."

"Blow off?! I thought you overslept?! Mom's gonna have a cow!"

Willow turns away with a frown, "Malcolm said you guys wouldn't understand."

Buffy and Laney stand with blank stares.

"Malcolm was right."