Down Low Meetings And Down 'Bad' Good Guy

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

Buffy opens the door to Angel's apartment. She looks around and sees that it's empty. Sighing she walks in and closes it behind her. She walks over to the bed and sees it's been made. One of his shirts is laid out on it. She goes over to the bed and reaches for the shirt. Behind her Angelus steps over to a statue, picks up a necklace hanging from it and puts it on.

Buffy turns around seeing him. She gasps in shock and runs to hug him.

"Angel!"

"Hey!" Angelus chuckles as Buffy pulls him into a tight hug with teary eyes.

"Oh!" She kisses him then he holds her arms pulling away.

"Hey."

Buffy smiles softly, "Oh, my God! I was so worried!"

Angelus frowns, "I didn't mean to frighten you."

"Where did you go?"

Angelus shrugs, "Been around."

"Ohhh. Oh, my God!" She hugs him again, "I was freaking out! You just disappeared."

Angelus moves away looking at her nonchalantly, "What? I took off."

Buffy stares at him confused as he goes to his bed for the shirt, "But you didn't say anything. You just left."

Angelus pulls on the shirt and nods, "Yeah. Like I really wanted to stick around after that."

"What?" Buffy retorts softly feeling her heart crack slightly at his unbothered tone.

"You got a lot to learn about men, kiddo." Angelus shakes his head, "Although I guess you proved that last night."

Buffy scoffs painfully, "What are you saying?"

Angelus goes for his coat by the door, "Let's not make an issue out of it, okay? In fact, let's not talk about it at all." He pulls the coat on, "It happened."

Buffy stammers meekly, "I-I, I don't understand. Was it m-me? Was I not good?"

Angelus laughs snidely, "You were great. Really. I thought you were a pro."

Buffy pouts as her eyes begin to water, "How can you say this to me?"

Angelus frowns with a shrug, "Lighten up. It was a good time. It doesn't mean like we have to make a big deal."

Buffy scoffs with a light foot stomp, "It is a big deal!"

"It's what? Bells ringing, fireworks, a dulcet choir of pretty little birdies?" He laughs shaking his head, "Come on, Buffy. It's not like I've never been there before."

He reaches his hand up to her face and she jerks back.

"Don't touch me."

Angelus shakes his finger at her, "I should've known you wouldn't be able to handle it."