Grow Up

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

Giles continues the spell, Catherine (Amy) looks up suddenly.

"She's heading this way."

Amy (Catherine) turns a corner and runs smack into a very casual Willow.

"Amy!"

Amy frowns, "Get out of my way!"

"Wait! I needed to talk to you. I can help you."

The look Amy (Catherine) gives her raises one's hair.

"Help me? With what?"

"Well, you know, all your... witchcraft. I know a really good... cauldron... do you actually ride a broom or-"

Xander is sneaking up behind Amy (Catherine). She spins around suddenly and glares at him. She mutters something under her breath and he stops. He drops to his knees suddenly unable to breathe.

"Xander!"

Amy (Catherine) turns and punches Willow, knocking her to the ground. Then Amy (Catherine) takes off.

Things are really heating up in the lab. Giles holds his hands to the heavens.

"Corsheth, and Gilail, the gate is closed. Receive the dark, release the unworthy... Take of mine energy and be sated!"

He plunges his hands into the brew! Huge colored cloud shoots up. Amy (Catherine) arrives and tries to open the door. Catherine (Amy) sees the door rattle and startles back in terror. Amy (Catherine) smashes the emergency glass and pulls out an axe.

Giles pulls his dripping hands out the brew, "Be sated! Release the unworthy!"

The axe hits the door, burying itself above the lock.

"Release!"

Buffy's eyes flutter shut, her head slumping over.

"Release!"

Suddenly, the door burst open. An axe wielding Amy (Catherine) comes running in. She takes one quick look around, heads for Buffy.

"RELEASE!"

Amy (Catherine) raises the axe-- there is a flash of light and she stops. She lowers it as Buffy stands, completely restored. She and Amy look at each other in wonder.

"Amy?"

As those words leave her mouth, Catherine flies over screaming as she tackles Buffy to the ground. The woman had gone completely apeshit. Giles comes at her but she just looks up at him and a desk moves at him, knocking him down.

Catherine stands then moves towards the cowering Amy. Nothing but hate in her gaze.

"You... You little brat."