Sledghammering Her Issues

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

Buffy rushes into the library and stops short when she sees that the place is a shambles. The center table had been tipped over onto its side. Behind it Xander regains consciousness and gets up, using the table for support.

"Xander!"

She rushes over to him to help, but he shakes her off.

"What happened?"

Xander stands out of breath, "Vampires. The ones you could handle yourself."

Buffy looks around, "Where are the others?"

"I don't know." He looks at her angrily, "I don't know what your problem is, what your issues are. But as of now, I officially don't care. If you'd worked with us for five seconds, you coulda stopped this."

Buffy turns away and sighs, "We, we just have to think. Where would they have taken them

"If they hurt Laney and Willow, I'll kill you." He replies vehemently.

She turns back to him and looks at him seriously.

"Why did they take them and not you?"

Xander shakes his head, "Giles said the ritual was, um... They needed people who were close to the Master. Physically close. When he, uh..."

Buffy nods finally understanding, "The ones who were with the Master when he died."

"Giles, Willow, Cordelia, Laney..."

"Ms. Calendar..."

Xander nods, "Odds are they've got a complete set by now."

"We need to find out where."

Xander squints his eyes in confusion, "How?"

Buffy paves around the Bronze as a female vampire tries to stand up

Buffy paves around the Bronze as a female vampire tries to stand up. She quickly reaches for the camp throws her down onto the floor once again.

"I'm gonna ask you one more time... where are they?"