Spike, Snyder, and Sour Lemonade

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

"Laney!"

Laney speeds through students trying to get away from the one person she had been hiding from all day.

"Laney wait!"

She turns around the corner and speeds down an empty hallway as fast as she can. Too bad that the person who was chasing her caught up. As she is yanked to a halt, she glares as hard as she can manage.

"What Xander?"

Xander frowns slightly knowing she was very angry with him. He grabs her hand and holds it in his two large ones.

"Lane I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I was worried about you. I mean this guy Spike is a new vamp who no one knows anything about. He could've killed you on the spot if he knew you knew Buffy. I was just upset about the fact that you were in danger and you didn't even know... none of us knew and that scared me. I care about you so much Laney. I'm so sorry a million times sorry. Please forgive me."

Laney sighs looking up into his deep puppy dog eyes, "Fine... don't do that again Alex. That really hurt me!"

"I know I'm sorry. I know you're not the type of girl that throws herself at every guy. I shouldn't have even insinuated that."

"I swear next time I'm literally gonna hurt you. I wanted to punch you in the face so bad."

Xander smiles, "You still can."

Laney shakes her head with a small smile. Xander nods then moves away but is stopped by Laney pulling his hand back. His head turns to look at her but is then quickly snapped the opposite direction.

"Ow!"

Laney smirks while massaging her hand, "What? You said I could."

In the library, the gang including Jenny are researching more about Saturday and the new vamp Spike

In the library, the gang including Jenny are researching more about Saturday and the new vamp Spike. The table is full of books, and Xander, Willow and Jenny are looking through them doing research. Buffy and Giles pace around as Laney just sits with a blank face.