Handbooks and T-Shirts

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

Kendra stands at attention as Giles paces around the library. Buffy just leans on a chair with her left hand and has her right hand on her hip.

The girl had come to Angel's house and tried to kill her. She had no idea who the chick was. Apparently she said she was a vampire slayer. But there was no way.

"And your Watcher is, i-is Sam Zabuto, you say?"

Kendra nods, "Yes, sir."

Giles shrugs approvingly, "We've never met, but he, he's, he's very well-respected."

"What, so he's a real guy? As in non-fictional?"

"And you are called...?"

Kendra stands tall as she answers Giles with confidence, "I am de Vampire Slayer."

Buffy rolls her eyes, "We got that part, hon. He means your name."

Kendra sheepishly smiles, "Oh. Dey call me Kendra. I have no last name, sir."

Buffy huffs haughty, "Can you say 'stuck in the 80's'?"

Giles sighs in frustration, "Buffy, please. Uh, there's obviously some, some misunderstanding here."

Willow comes bouncing into the library with a smile on her face as Laney walks beside her distracted texting. Kendra marches around Buffy to intercept them.

Willow grins greets them, "Hey!"

Laney nods, "Sup." She then looks up from her phone and sees the girl she had run into earlier, "Hey I know you..."

Kendra gets into a fighting position, "Identify yourself!"

Willow is taken aback and her smile fades to a frown. Laney quickly stands in front of Willow and copied the same fighting stance as Kendra making her raise her eyebrows in disbelief.

"Back off, pink ranger! You take one step close to Will and I'll knock you on your ass... no matter how nicely dressed you are. And pretty..."

Willow pinches Laneys arm, "Not the time."