The Ghost Whisperer And The Disk

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

Laney sits at her vanity and tries to brush her hair while maneuvering with her casted hand. She stares sadly at her reflection as she tries to think about the past few weeks. Groaning she throws her brush away and runs her hands down her face.

"I can't remember anything..." She whispers to herself.

She looks up and sighs as a transparent like figure stands behind her in the mirror.

"And now I'm seeing things."

Staring at Mrs. Calendar's ghost like body, Laney shakes her head with tears in her eyes.

"I don't know what happened. You're gone and I feel like it's my fault..."

"It's not..."

Laney pouts turning around to Jenny's figure, "And now I'm officially crazy. I'm hearing you speak."

Jenny shrugs, "Sunnydale is a weird little town... Laney it's not your fault. It's mine. I shouldn't have been there so late at night knowing that he was watching my every move."

Laney gulps lightly, "He as in... Angel?"

Jenny shakes her head, "Angelus. He's not the same. You have to remember."

Laney stands up abruptly and begins to limp with the help of her bulky boot cast that covered her right foot. She paces back and forth as she begins to get angrier and angrier.

"Well I don't remember. And I won't. I'm trying. If he's been hurting my friends and killed you. A-and is trying to kill Buffy... and me..."

"I don't think he can."

"Can what?"

"Kill you."

Laney frowns confused, "What do you mean? He almost did. He was the one who put me in the hospital, was he not?"

"Yes but you're too important to him for you to just die. He wants you for whatever reason."

"You don't think he's trying to make me into... Drusilla? Do you?"

Jenny sighs looking off to the side, "It wouldn't really surprise me."

Laney huffs and crosses her arms over her chest, "I'm still confused. Why did he kill you? What made him so upset that he went for you rather than me, Giles, or Buffy?"

Jenny's eyes bulge out as she remembers what she had been doing.

"I found it."

"Found what?"

"The answer to our problems. I found a spell that can give him back-"

RING RING

Laney's head snaps to her cord phone on her desk. She turns back to Jenny just to see an empty space. Looking around her entire room she sighs.