Rocket Launchers and Smurf Parts

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

Drusilla walks around the warehouse holding Miss Edith as Angelus hops up on a conveyor platform and sits.

"You should've seen her face. It was priceless. I'll never forget it."

Spike raises an eyebrow, "So you didn't kill her then."

Angelus scoffs, "Of course not."

Spike exhales frustrated, "Now, I know you haven't been in the game for a while, mate, but we still do kill people. Sort of our raison d'etre, you know."

Drusilla pokes Miss Edith's eyes as she frowns at Angelus, "You don't want to k*ll her, do you?" She then smiles creepily, "You want to hurt her. Just like you hurt me."

Angelus chuckles with a light shrug, "Nobody knows me like you do, Dru."

"She'd better not get in our way." Spike pouts.

"Don't worry about it."

"I do."

"Spike my boy," Angelus slams his hand on a crate then pushes it along the rollers as he stands up chuckling, "you really don't get it! Do you? You tried to k*ll her, but you couldn't. Look at you. You're a wreck!"

Spike rolls his eyes as Angelus approaches him.

"She's stronger than any Slayer you've ever faced. Force won't get it done. You gotta work from the inside. To kill this girl... you have to love her..."

"And what about her annoying little helpers?"

Angelus smirks, "We get rid of them. One by one."

...

Buffy marches angrily straight to Ms. Calendar's classroom with Laney on her heels trying to stop her.

"Buffy... don't!"

There are students sitting at all the computers, but she doesn't care. Jenny and Giles see her come in and smile in greeting.

"Oh, Buffy."

Buffy goes right past Giles straight to Jenny, puts her hand around her throat and shoves her back onto her desk.

"Buffy!" Giles yells as he tries to pull her off.

"What do you know?!"

Laney grabs Buffy's arm and pries it off of Jenny before throwing it away.

"Buffy! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Buffy glares at Laney as she stands in front of Jenny protectively.

A student gets up slowly and backs away to the door concerned, "Should I get the principal?"

Giles turns to the class and shakes his head, "No, I-I-I'll deal with this. Y-y-you're, you're all dismissed!"

As they all leave, Buffy shakes her bead and rubs her arm where Laney had gripped her.