Invisble Girl

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

"Alex..."

"Yeah Lane..."

"We're supposed to be helping."

"We are... after this..."

Xander kisses Laney pushing her lightly against the classroom door.

The two found an empty room and decided to spend a little Laney and Xander time together.

Laney moans then pulls away slightly pushing Xander but he doesn't move.

"Alex ghost remember... killer ghost."

Xander frowns then let's go allowing Laney to fix her clothes and hair.

"Ugh lets go talk to the wicked witch."

"Alex."

Cordelia and Harmony head down the hall to the top of the stairs.

"I just hope somebody can prop him up long enough to take the picture..."

Suddenly, Xander and Laney appear in their view. The two stop and smile as Cordelia frowns in confusion.

"Laney one of the Scooby gang are beside you."

Laney laughs and pats Xander's shoulder, "Yeah I know. Cordelia... can I talk to you?"

Cordelia starts to say something until she sees Buffy walking towards them.

She sighs looking over at Harmony, "Oh, great."

Harmony frowns as Buffy gets closer, "Why is she always--"

WHAM!

Harmony rockets backwards and tumbles down the stairs. She lands in a moaning heap at the bottom of the stairs. Mr Snyder, passing by, rushes over.

"For heaven's sake!"

Cordelia hurries down the stairs, as does Buffy, Xander, and Laney.

"Clear back, everyone! Give her some air! Air, breathe, good... You! School nurse. Now!"

The student rushes off as Buffy pushes in next to Cordelia. Cordelia wrings her hands helplessly. Harmony moans again in pain.

"My ankle-- I think it's broken..."

Buffy frowns, "What happened?"

Snyder glares, "Hey! Who's the principal here?"

He looks over at Cordelia in question, "What happened?"

"She just fell! We were coming down the stairs and she just fell! All by herself!"

Harmony moans in pain, "No, I was pushed!"

Cordelia kneels down beside her. Buffy hears a girls voice next to them muttering, "She deserved it."

She turns in surprise to the girl next to them, "How can you say that?..."