Chapter 1: The First Trial

(The chapter where Muto enters his first real predicament hehe)

Muto jolted awake suddenly.
"Woah where am I?" he asked.
"Hahaha! Looks like ya have been working hard huh?" a big man heartily laughed.
It was then Muto remembered where he was. He was at the local bar and had consumed a large amount of energy drinks per usual and had probably fallen asleep in the counter. He was about to reach his 21st birthday actually. He was awoken by the bartender Jim. Jim was an American taking refugee in the country. He was a big jolly man who almost always had a smile on his face. Since Muto lacked any sort of parental figure growing up, he'd often come to Jim for advice and whatnot. Now, if you've read my other stories, you might know Muto but well, in this time line his back story is a little bit different.

Muto Yoshida...

I'm not the best drawer lol so here's kind of how he looks like

I'm not the best drawer lol so here's kind of how he looks like. You know, to create a sort of image in your mind. He had a scar on his left eye and a bandage on his cheek. He also has scruffy hair and in this universe, he isn't a doctor, he is a businessman. Well, an investor to be more precise. He also wears four wristbands on each arm, each one representing a different thing. One was a gift from Professor Fitz, two were from a martial arts competition he won a few years back, one was from the basketball competition he won a few years back, another was a memo for his participation in the self-defence event and another one was for participating in Camp Wannaweep which was a camping trip he once went on and the last two were both from different stores he saw had a special offer on them which he bought. He considers wristbands to be his most precious memories and wears them with pride. More about his past later, for now, let's return to the story...

Muto, feeling woozy, payed Jim and walked out of the bar. Although he wasn't walking straight, he was still relatively aware of his surroundings but he never noticed the black tinted car tailing him all along. They waited till he entered a less populous area before stopping the car near him, popping out of it, knocking him out and shoving him in the vehicle. Your classic kidnapping case hehe...

Muto's left eyelid slowly opened. Then the right one.

'Where am I?' he thought.

He looked around the room. It was a bare space with four black walls either side of him. A singular exposed light bulb hung down from the ceiling of the place. It proved to be the only light source in the small room. He was passed out on a chair. He stood up, seeing as he wasn't tied up. He felt something tightening his neck. He quickly put his hand there and he could feel... a collar? That did seem to be the case. He attempted to tug on it but it didn't seem that the collar was to be taken off any time soon. A little confused, he investigated what was there of the room. Admittedly, there wasn't much to the place. All Muto could find was a tape recorder. Now, seeing as pop culture does exist in this universe obviously, Muto's mind drifted to the worst possibility, a Jigsaw trap. He tried to wait for a bit to see if something would happen but sadly that was not the case. Reluctantly, he pressed play on the tape recorder and sat back on the chair alert and listened.