Quickie Recaps

(A quickie recap for all that happened during the last 15 chapters hehe)

"Hey there. Can you hear me?"

...

"Yes."

"Good... Glad you responded... I'd like to know soon. About that Death Game you were involved in. It's not anything too difficult, is it? I'm begging you..."

"Retrace memories."

"...Thanks."

A not-so regular guy named Muto Yoshida. One day, he was pulled into a cruel Death Game... Rather than submit to fear, he chose to 'cooperate' with the other participants to ensure his own survival... But alas, high school teacher Kazumi Mishima became the first victim. There was no stopping that they would kill each other. After a cruel majority vote, homemaker Kai Satou died.. And Joe Tazuna died as well, unable to deny his fate. Sara became tormented by hallucinations... As her heart crumbled, the peril only continued... Now, a question. Which of these two died?

"Reko Yabusame."

"Was Reko Yabusame the victim?"

"Yes."

"Exactly... The next victim was singer-songwriter Reko Yabusame."

Although Muto got his leg paralyzed for a bit, he was able to make the most of the situation and ensure his very own survival with some high-IQ moves. As desperately as the group tried to grasp escape, their enemies gave their very lives to stop it. When the Main Game occurred once more, art student Nao Egokoro died. Now then, another question. Which of these two died?

"Shin Tsukimi."

"Was Shin Tsukimi the victim?"

"Yes."

"Good, so you remember it well... The next victim was self-described job-hopper Shin Tsukimi. After removing his collar, using the last of his strength... He started up a Joe AI. At last, Sara reunited with her best friend, and awoke from her long nightmare... And Muto got to live for another day...

The Death Game... is not over yet.

7 remain...