Chapter 14: Tokensssss

(Token trading day 1 hehe)

As Ranger and Safalin left to do whatever the hell these dolls do in their free time, the rest of the participants were left in a daze. Well, most of them. 

"...Attractions... Should we look for them...?" asked Keiji.

"Yeah, we probably should..." replied Muto.

"Wait. Let me talk to his doll for a bit." Sara told them.

"This is the Prize Exchange. Please inform me if you have business." the reception doll told them.

"Can I ask you questions?" Sara asked him.

"What would you like me to answer?" 

"What are you?" she asked.

"I am a receptionist doll here to support you in your time living on the third floor. I can trade and explain the prizes." 

"Can you explain the prize types?"

"There are two types of prizes. Prizes with blue numbers and prizes with red numbers. Prizes with blue numbers are normal. You can trade for them using that number of tokens. Prizes with red numbers are exclusive. You can only trade for them using tokens of the person related to that prize. For instance, you may only trade for Mr. Keiji's personal information using Mr. Keiji's tokens."

"Is there an escape ticket?"

"There is nothing of the sort here." 

After a bit more discussion, the group decided to filter out of the prize exchange room back to the monitor room. 

"My, miss Nao. You're looking rather down." the Mishima AI said.

Nao was standing in front of the monitor, chatting with the Professor's AI.

However, what really took attention in the room was the cracked monitor towards the far left. 

"H... Hey! Wasn't this totally fine before...?!" asked Reko.

"...Whose monitor is this?" Keiji questioned. 

"If memory serves correctly, I think it's the beanie guy's shit." Muto replied.

"You mean Sou?" the policeman asked him.

"Yeah him." affirmed Muto.

"Mishima, did you see the one who destroyed the monitor...?" questioned Keiji.

"I'm terribly sorry. I'm afraid I didn't..." it replied.

"Hmm... Look for attractions, or look for Sou... What do you think, Sara?" Keiji asked Sara.

"I'll... search for attractions. I want... to stay away from him for a while. Since I still... can't be calm..." Sara replied.

"...That sounds good." Keiji told her.

"Got it. Sara, you guys look for attractions. I'll look for the beanie. I ain't gonna let him pull his shit again...!" exclaimed Reko angrily.

"Don't be rash, now." warned Keiji.

"E-Err... Could all of you focus on attractions... While I search for Sou...?" Kanna suddenly piped up. Muto had forgotten about her presence for a bit but was now reminded.

"Kanna...!" Reko exclaimed.

Kanna looked directly into Sara's eyes.

"It's natural for you to hate Kanna... but... She'll at least keep an eye on Sou... ...Please believe her..." Kanna pleaded.

"No way, Kanna! Don't go near that guy on your own!!" yelled Reko.

"It's my... responsibility..." Kanna preached.