Chapter 6: An Unexpected Addition

(The chapter where the victim group gets a new addition...)

"The lights are out, meow! What do we do now?" asked Gin in fear.

"No worries." replied Muto as he took out a flashlight from his infinite pocket.

"Meow? You have a flashlight?"

"Yup. Like I said earlier, I'm ready for any sort of situation."

With that, the pair decided to make their way to the second floor landing.

"I haven't seen the other rooms, woof!" exclaimed Gin.

"Well, there's nothing of note really. Just two spas I guess and a weird looking room with a mirror in it." replied Muto.

"But I want to know everything about my surroundings! I don't want to let down Professor Mishima..."

Indeed, one of Mishima's survival tips was to check all your surroundings thoroughly or at the very least, have a general idea of it.

"Fine. Let's go then." sighed Muto.

Muto ended up tagging behind Gin as he investigated all the remaining rooms in the second floor with his nose in spite of the darkness. After they finished, the lights turned on conveniently. 

Muto and Gin decided to head back down to the first floor again. When they reached, they saw the apron guy Kai, following Keiji and Sara to the bar room.

"Where are you going, woof?" asked Gin.

"Hurry up Gin. We've been called into the bar for something." replied Sara.

With that, Gin and Muto tagged along and eventually, they all entered the bar. 

"Sara!" greeted Joe as they all walked in.

"Joe! Did you find Nao?!" Sara asked.

"S... She wasn't on the second floor?!" he replied.

"Ya mean she's up and vanished?!" questioned Q-taro.

"...Oh no..." whimpered Kanna. 

It had seemed that everyone except the pink-haired Nao were assembled inside the bar.

"Just what is going on...?" asked Kai.

"Err, well... Now everybody calm down..." Keiji attempted to keep law and order.

"...Erm. Who is the person tied up there...?" questioned Kai.

"Hmph, such an annoying bunch..." opened up the guy.

Muto raised an eyebrow. It seemed like this fellow has regained consciousness and was now sitting up with his back to one of the walls of the bar room. His hands were still tied behind his back and the ball at the end of his chain tied to him was set next to him so it wouldn't bother him.

"You all... plus this "Nao" makes everyone, right?" the man asked.

"Yeah. Quite the attentive fellow are you?" teased Muto.

"Hmph..." the guy harrumphed. 

"Hey, ya woke up." greeted Keiji.

"...Remove these ropes. So long as you don't want me to crush you..." threatened the guy, despite being basically unable to do anything with his hands tied behind his back.

"This guy's... a little riotous. That's troublesome..." pointed out Joe.

"Heh... All chicken, are you...?" the guy attempted to gaslight them into letting him free.

"Um... Do you have a second?" Sara tried to ask the guy.

"Hm...? You... Eee... EYAAAAAAAAGH!! Why is SHE walking around freely?! Hurry, hurry! Somebody capture her!!" the guy suddenly freaked out.