Chapter 25: Training Trading

(The nominees for the Final Round of the Second Main Game are about to be decided! Ooh...)

Quickie Recap: The Preliminary Round of the Second Main Game nears its conclusion. It kicked off with Miley making a brief appearance on-screen to accuse Gashu of a transgression of some sort. After Safalin's entry, the game kicked off. Muto revealed to the group that he was the Keymaster and couldn't be voted for, much to the dismay of Reko Yabusame. Sou would advance the conversation by nominating Kanna for suspicion next. She would reveal that she hacked into the laptop and Sou would then reveal that he was using Q-taro and the group for his benefit. Sara would then accuse Q-taro of being blackmailed by Sou and that she saw a video of him placing down cards for other people to pick up. Q-taro denied the claims though and stated that it was fake. Nao would then reveal that she watched a tape that showed Keiji leaving a woman known as Megumi Sasahara to die in chains. This led to Keiji spewing his backstory and revealing how despite shooting someone, he wasn't punished for it. Turns out he no longer was a policeman. The group now need to decide upon choosing a person or two to nominate for the final vote alongside Keiji and Sou...

"I think I should obviously be left out, due to me being the Keymaster." Muto started.

"I think big sis Sara should be left out, meow! Because she's super dependable for reasoning, woof!" claimed Gin.

"We should leave out someone with lots of tokens. ...Like Muto." Keiji said.

"How about we leave out Gin, since he doesn't have any tokens?!" proposed Nao.

"We shouldn't be selecting Gin or Kanna... Sacrificin' a kid's no good at all..." Q_taro said.

"Sou should be left out... I mean, didn't he say he was the Sacrifice to start?" Reko stated.

"I have to say... I'd be glad if Sara was left out." Kanna said.

"Right... If we're leaving someone out, I think I'd say miss Sara too..." Sou said.

A lot of people were backing Sara it seemed. Looks like she's got them wrapped around her finger. Muto hoped she wasn't the mastermind or a traitor. If so, they were all screwed for sure... Also, Keiji proposed that he be left out which was cool to hear. At least someone was on his side...

Sara went to ask Muto for elaboration. Muto was annoyed that she kept doing that but oh well...

"It's like I say, Miss Sara. I am the Keymaster. So logically, leaving me out is a sensible option is it not? Don't want you fools to accidentally vote me or something..." Muto told her.

"Well, alright. Is there anyone else you'd leave out?" Sara asked him.

"Anyone else? Well... You, Kanna and Gin probably..." said Muto.

"Why me...?" Sara asked.

"Cuz you're cute." shrugged Muto.

Sara looked flustered by that comment but she continued on with talking to other people.

"...Q-taro, is something the matter?" Sara asked Q-taro aloud.

"Which means... yeah... Just maybe...! I figured out who's got the Sacrifice...!" Q-taro declared.

"MeoooOOOooow?!" Gin looked stunned.

"What?! How could you possibly know that from what we just...!!" Sara asked confused.

"Q-taro..." said Keiji sympathetically.

"Sara... I'm sorry." Q-taro apologized. "The Sacrifice card ya got sent... was mine, Sara!! And you've still got the Sacrifice now!! Ain't that right?! Ya tried to sent it back to me but luckily, I had jus' enough tokens ta force another trade and give ya the Sacrifice card back!"