Chapter 15: Attractive Attractions

(Just a continuation of Muto's story. Attractions are now gonna have to split attention alongside tokens...)

It soon became noon and Muto realized he was yet to complete any attraction. Realizing he was behind schedule, he decided he had to hustle and just clear the attractions in the first two days. Or at least, as much as he possibly could. He had identified the location of nine different attractions. Well, he may as well get on with completing them...

(I'll do my best to explain how things go during the attractions since they are minigames, but I'll try regardless hehe)

He went to the relaxation room first. Alice was sitting on the rocking chair discussing something with Nao. Muto could see three paths in one of the random walls in the room. Muto assumed they lead to attractions. All the attractions in this place only provided two clear chips so he decided he'd tackle 'Spirit Shutter' first. He searched around the place for Gin and soon enough, he found him in the prize exchange room. 

"Ayo, Gin." greeted Muto.

"Meow?" Gin replied looking back at him.

"Wanna go tackle some attractions with me?" Muto asked.

"Attractions, meow? Are they dangerous, woof?" 

"Well, they are, but don't worry. I'll protect ya kid." Muto assured him.

"Okay, meow! I'll get protected by Big Bro Muto, woof!"

And with that, the two of them made their way back to the relaxation room and entered the doorway labelled 'Spirit Shutter'. As soon as they entered the hallway, a door closed behind them. Muto didn't even know these things even had a door but he shrugged it off. The two of them were in complete darkness, prompting Gin to wrap his arms around Muto's waist as he was scared. Suddenly, something got pushed into Muto's arms. It was a camera. All of a sudden, a flame burned in the distance. In the faint light, Muto could see a billboard with text on it. It was titled 'Instructions'. That probably meant that this was a game of sorts. According to the billboard, they had to collect blue flames that resembled fire. They were called souls. They had to avoid the orange flames as it would burn them. Spirits would occasionally come at them so they had to flash the camera at them to get rid. Muto tasked himself the responsibility of clicking the camera flash while he ordered Gin to help him collect the blue 'souls' and warn him if he saw a spirit. And with that, Muto approached the flame. The flame went out, signaling the beginning of the attraction. It was a stressful one for sure. Scary, intense music played in the background as Muto and Gin were left in complete darkness. They scrambled around as they collected as many souls as they could muster. Spirits kept coming in all shapes and forms and some of them got awfully close before Muto could snap them away. Overall, Muto and Gin got away with minimal damage from the minigame, although there were a few close calls. Upon leaving the hallway, two clear chips, which were in the shape of stars, were on display. Muto took them both and handed one of them to Gin.

"We'll split it up." he told Gin.

"Ok. That was really scary, meow..." Gin replied.

"It's alright, kid. Wanna tackle another one now?"

"Another one, meow?!"

"Yeah. I reckon we may as well tackle two attractions in one go. Get it over with, you feel me?" Muto told him.

"Meoww... Alright. I'll trust you, woof..."

"Nice. Can I have another 10 tokens?"

"Another, meow?"

"Yeah. As a reward for keeping ya safe." Muto smiled.

"Meow. Fine..."

Gin handed Muto 10 free tokens. Muto was a little surprised but he accepted Gin's gift nonetheless.