Chapter 3

Jimin's POV

A week had passed now, it was a Tuesday and I had just came back from my classes. It was cold and rainy outside  and I couldn't wait to get on my bed and drift to lalaland. I got inside the house and it was quite, well obvious mom is working at that home. I wonder how many times she's had to clean up after them today. My poor mother.

I took off my clothes since they were a bit wet, the weather changed suddenly and I wasn't really carrying an umbrella so that's how I got wet. In nothing but my underwear I went to the kitchen, opened the fridge and took milk, I poured it in a glass and warmed it up in the microwave. When it was warm enough I gulped it down until I saw a note pasted on the fridge.

I left some money under the bread bin, take a taxi and come to my workplace after your classes. I need you to do something for me.

Love mommy ❤.

"No no no no no mom...oh My God, I wanna go to sleep" I said whining...well of course she can't hear me, I can't even call her because she doesn't carry her phone during her hours.

"I don't want to go" I said stomping my feet going to put some clothes on. I settled for Grey tracksuits and a black oversized jacket to protect me from the cold wind. I put on some boots, took the money and got out, not forgetting the umbrella.

Mom's workplace would just be a 35 minutes walk, probably 15 minutes if I run...you know what? I'm gonna walk there and pocket this money. I walked in the rain feeling the cold air hitting against my skin, my hair blowing like I'm in a hair commercial. The rain wasn't that much now but the puddles of water in the road and the side way were there.

Out of nowhere a speeding motorcycle passed through the puddle of water and  dirty water was splashed all over me making me gasp in shock.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I shouted...luckily the motorcycle quickly came to a halt, the guy took of his helmet and....yeah, it was him. That guy who tried to start something with me last week...not knowing that I can fight, well I can't really fight but I sure can bring a weapon to a fight.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!!! CAN'T YOU BE MORE CAREFUL WITH THAT THING?!!" I shouted and he looked all relaxed sitting on his bike and holding his helmet.

"Can't you walk more futher from the road?" He asked.

"I'M LITERALLY ON THE SIDE WALK!" I yelled yet again.

"Be a little further from the side walk then" he said shrugging his shoulders. Oh my God my patience is being tested.

"ARE YOU NOT SEEING ANYTHING WRONG WITH WHAT YOU DID?...A LITTLE SORRY MAYBE?" I yelled again, thing Is...yelling to a chilled person actually makes you feel stupid but this time I was prepared to die stupid.

"What if I don't apologize? What are you gonna do?" He asked smirking.

"I'll wipe that smirk off your face" I said glaring at him.

"Oh I'd love to believe that but you're so tiny and short." He said making a sad face which was clearly faked.

"That means biting your knees isn't a problem" I said trying to remove the water on my clothes but...I was really wet. I took off my jacket because it was the most wet.

"So how much do you want for your strip tease?" This guy asked. I chuckled but trust me it was not a friendly chuckle.

"Go fuck yourself" I said bending down, I dipped my hand in the dirty water coming back up with a handful of it and quickly throwing it at this guy's face before it all slipped through my fingers. He looked shocked with his mouth wide open.