Chapter 49 - M

JUNGKOOK'S POV
.

I was getting some work done in the lounge, my little munchkins were sleeping and Jimin had just taken a shower. He was walking up and down from the kitchen back to our bedroom  in a baggy tshirt and nothing else, his hair still damp because he hadn't dried it yet.

That is just torture to me, How can he walk around like that knowing that I'll want him? I don't even think that we should be having sex at the moment because he just gave birth 4 weeks ago.

"Baby?" I called out to him.

"Hmm" he said looking at me.

"Go put on something to wear" I said to him. He looked at me confused.

"Kookie it's hot" he said almost rolling his eyes.

"No its not...put something on" I said to him.

"You're literally topless, wearing just a short." He said rolling his eyes. I looked at myself and yes...I was bare chested, wearing a knee length short and flops.

"Well I...cover your thighs up" I said looking at those milky and meaty things. It's like they were calling out for me to bite them, mark them or something.

"Why?" He asked looking at me still confused. Does he really not see that he's making me horny right now? I'm supposed to be working not gawking at those beautiful thighs.

"Would you question me less and actually do what I tell you to do?" I asked him. He looked at me confused but then his smart mind started to figure it out.

"Ohhhhhh...you want me to cover up?" He asked walking to stand infront of me,  I lowered my laptop to get a full view of his body, his thighs actually because they were more exposed.

"Jimin...do not think about playing this game with me" I warned him. He smiled placing his hands on his waist. I almost forgot how sexy he looked before the baby bump. But now that he's not pregnant anymore. His body is back...even though his stomach still isn't that slim which I'm totally okay with. He turns any imperfections to perfect.

"I'm not playing any games babe...I just wanna know what's bothering you so much about my thighs" He said removing the laptop from me and sitting on top of me, his legs falling on their side of my thighs. He really knows what he's doing.

I slowly caressed his thigh while maintaining eye contact with him. He bit his lip taking in sharp breaths.

"I said don't play games with me" I said moving my hand to his inner thigh and gasped jerking up. That's his weak spot and damn I love his reaction when I touch him there.

"I wasn't playing games...I was just...trying to get your attention" he finally confessed, no wonder he was pacing around not knowing what he was doing.

"Congratulations...mission accomplished" I said groping his ass and tightly squeezing it.

"Hmmmmm my ass is not your stress ball Mr Jeon" he said and I chuckled...oh bit it definitely cures all my stresses.

"I miss being inside you" I said, he smiled biting his lip.

"I miss you filling me up too...and I want it, right now" he said to me.

"I don't wanna hurt you" I said...he could already be moaning my name loudly right now if it wasn't because of the operation.

"If you're gentle, you won't hurt me" he said smiling seduction. I smiled sliding my hand under his tshirt, feeling the thong he was wearing made me smile.

I slid it to the side and brushed my fingertips on his entrance, which was clenching and unclenching to nothing.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" I asked him just to make sure.