Chapter 17

Jimin's POV

Tae and I had just got to his house. He picked me up from mine and said we'll be chilling at his place, and of course I don't mind because he treats me like a king when I visit him.

"Sit comfortably I'll be right back" Tae said. I sat on the couch while looking at my phone.

"Ahh Jiminah...what a pleasant surprise" I turned and saw Taehyung's mom. I smiled getting up to hug her.

"Hey Mom. You look sexy, where are you going?" I asked her. She did a little twirl and giggled.

"Shhhh it's my secret. But it does involve a man" she said giggling again.

"Hmmm tall and handsome?" I asked laughing.

"Honey he's so dreamy" she said looking up and smiling.

"Seriously Jimin? Why do you entertain her? Mom I told you I don't need a step dad" Taehyung said frustatedly throwing snacks on the couch. I laughed taking one packet of chips and opening it.

"Mom don't mind Tae, he's Just jealous that you're getting dicked down while he's not" I said giggling and Taehyung's Mom joined me. She's a very beautiful young women and just like me, Tae doesn't have a dad. But his mom does date other men, unlike my mom.

"Well how about I dick you down instead?" Tae asked looking at me giving me that smirk of his which just makes him more handsome and hot. If only he wasn't my best friend, I know I'd be riding that dic....Uhm sorry I trailed off.

"Mommmm" I whined hiding behind Tae's mom and she giggled.

"Shhh baby, I'll punish Tae for saying That" Taehyung's mom said.

"Jimin is never coming back here." Tae said.

"Why not?" I asked sulking still behind his mom and eating the pocket of chips I had opened.

"Because you steal my mom away from me, that's why" Tae said.

"Are you jealous?" I asked sticking my tongue out to him and he raised his hand up pretending to hit me.

"Taehyung...watch that hand or I'll cut it off" his mom warned. I smiled widely while flipping my imaginary long hair sassily. Tae rolled his eyes but then he smiled.

"Ooh Time is not on my side, I better run. You boys have fun okay?" Taehyung's mom said. She then kissed my forehead and kissed Tae's forehead as well.

"Oh we'll have fun just like you and your man, trust me" Taehyung said. His mom smacked him on his shoulder playfully and I laughed

"Watch it...Jimin is still a baby" his mom said.

"No I'm not" I said pouting.

"Look at that face...you really are a baby" Tae said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Aish you two...let me go, Jiminah greet your mom for me" she said running in her six inch heels.

"Okay mom" I said. She left closing the door behind her and I looked at Tae who was standing like a statue looking at me.

"What?" I asked him with a little attitude.

"You're seriously encouraging my mom to date?" He asked like he can't believe what I did.

"Yeah." I said putting a chip in my mouth.

"You don't want yours to date" he said.

"Your mom is 6 years younger than mine" I said rolling my eyes.

"That's almost the same age, they're both old. You're so annoying" he said. I giggled and he rolled his eyes.

"Gimme that" he said snatching the pocket of chips and eating. I rolled my eyes and plopped down on the couch and he sat beside me. I looked at my phone to see if there are no texts and there were none so I put it down again and ate chips.