Chapter 21

3RD PERSON POV

Today was just one of those days for Jimin. Surely if he was a girl he'd be on his period today. He wanted nothing but to sleep and eat, he didn't even want anyone talking to him. It's a good thing his mother wasn't there to witness her son being a moody mess. He hadn't talked to Jungkook today and he was really missing him. But at least he had talked to Taehyung, and Tae was on his way so that's the only person who could cheer him up obviously.

There was a knock on the door and before he even stood up Taehyung barged in, Jimin does the same at his home anyway. He went to the lounge where Jimin was laying on the couch.

"Seriously Jimin? Pajamas at this time?" Taehyung asked sitting down.

"What do you have in that bag?" Jimin asked seeing Taehyung carrying a bag which seemed full.

"Snacks. Which you won't eat because you haven't taken a shower" Taehyung said.

"I did take a shower" jimin said pouting.

"I don't believe you...come, you need to take a shower" Taehyung said standing up and pulling jimin up from the couch. He then picked him up wrapping his legs around his waist and walked towards the bathroom with him.

"Tae nooooo....leave me alone" jimin whined like a baby.

"Are you having your periods maybe?" Tae asked. Jimin glared at him and rolled his eyes.

"How would they come out?" Jimin asked .

"Through your weenie I guess" Tae said laughing.

"You're so annoying." Jimin said rolling his eyes. Tae put him down and took off his pajama top.

"O-kay Mr...go and wait for me in the lounge. You don't wanna see me naked" jimin said pushing Tae out of the bathroom.

"Maybe I do wanna see you naked...on my bed...with your legs open" Tae said wiggling his eyebrows and jimin smacked his arm.

"Eew Tae...get the fuck out of here" Jimin said. Tae just giggled and got out of the bathroom leaving Jimin to take a shower.

Taehyung just chilled in the lounge and watched TV. Jimin's phone buzzed and Taehyung ignored it. It's not his anyway. It buzzed for the second time and Tae still ignored it. Then it rang....and rang....and rang....and ra... okay I'm kidding he grabbed it and answered.

"Hmm" Tae said answering the call. It was Jungkook who was calling Jimin.

"Who's that?" Jungkook asked on the other side.

"Bro you called. Who are you?" Tae asked.

"Where's Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

"Where did you put him?" Tae asked. Jungkook chuckled bitterly. He was definitely not in the mood for crap.

"I ain't got time for jokes" Jungkook said.

"Oh how bad. I had a bunch of them and man they're so funny" Tae said chuckling. He was enjoying this a little bit too much.

Jimin appeared from the passage and walked towards Taehyung.

"Hmm you look sexy" Tae said seeing Jimin wearing an oversized t-shirt which was covering his ass and denim shorts. You can clearly see they were cut to be that short.

"Thanks my love, mwaaaa" Jimin said blowing a kiss to Taehyung.

"The fuck" Jungkook said on the other end of the call. It definitely sounded to him like Jimin was with his boyfriend.

There was a door knock and the door burst open, Jimin and Taehyung were both shocked. Jungkook was standing there fuming looking at the both of them.

"Jungkook?...what's going on?" Jimin asked confused and shocked. Taehyung just burst out laughing enjoying the show.