Chapter 50 - Finale💜

3RD PERSON POV

2 YEARS LATER
.
.

"Dada....Dada pick me" That's was Soomin's little cut voice as she stumbled holding her hands up to Jimin who was walking back and forth completely ignoring her.

"Soojinah...Where's your shoe?" Jimin asked Soojin who was siting on the couch with only one shoe.

"Shoe?" Soojin asked cutely.

"Where is it?" Jimin asked still looking.

"Where?" Soojin asked jimin as well making the busy daddy roll his eyes.

"Oh my god you two will be the death of me" Jimin kneeled down to look under the couch for the shoe. He was startled by a spank on his ass as he was kneeling down, ass up and chest down.

"Kookie beat dada" Soomin said taking steps to Jungkook and slapping the back of his thighs since she couldn't reach his butt. She was a short baby girl.

"I'm not beating daddy princess" Jungkook said picking his baby girl up.

"Kookie monster" Soomin pouted.

"I'm not a monster...and you need to call me dad, not Kookie...say appa" Jungkook said.

"Kookie" Soomin said pouting.

"Appa" Jungkook said glaring at here.

"Daddy" Soomin said.

"Jimin what did you do to this kid?" Jungkook asked shaking his head.

"Same thing you did to Soojin." Jimin said giggling.

"Kookie...did you see Soojin's shoe? We'll be late" Jimin said frustatedly.

"I don't know. Soojin? Where's your shoe?" Jungkook asked looking at his baby boy.

"Shoe...appa shoe is big" Soojin said pointing at Jungkook's combat boots.

"Soojinah...Where's the shoe?" Jungkook asked in a firmer tone glaring at his boy who instantly pouted like he wanted to cry. Slowly he took the shoe out of his pocket and handed it to jimin.

"Soojin...you've been carrying your shoe all this time? You're a bad, bad bad boy" jimin said pointing a finger at Soojin.

"Apologize to daddy" Jungkook said.

"Sowwy dada" Soojin said.

"It's okay baby, never do it again" Jimin said putting Soojin's shoe on. After that they were all done and looking beautiful.

"Great...let's go guys, you know Jin hyung won't be happy if we're late" Jungkook said.

Their babies walked leading them on the front, they walked like they were jumping and busy singing their nursery rhyme they used to watch on tv.

"They look so cute" Jimin said smiling fondly at his babies. Jungkook held Jimin's waist kissing his forehead.

"You look cute as well baby. Just like our kids" Jungkook said smiling at Jimin.
.

So the two had gotten married earlier the previous year. Just like Jimin's wishes, it wasn't the biggest of weddings. Just an intimate gathering with family and friends, some of Jungkooks employees and Mr Jeons friends. But it was very beautiful.

And now they were on their way to Jin and Namjoons engagement party. Yes they just got engaged and they were very happy together. They were planning to adopt a baby boy after they get married.

Taehyung and Soobin were happy and doing well in their relationships. Since Soobin was once a married man, he didn't want to rush his relationship with Taehyung of which Tae understood fully. He wasn't ready as well for the next big step in their relationship. They were better off as boyfriend and girlfriend for now.